PDA

View Full Version : (Bug) FPS Consistent Drop

Crazycrit
03-30-2018, 07:49 AM
Time: Since Heroes update

Issue: While playing it seems the more enemies you kill over time, the FPS of your game slowys drops and gets worse overtime (perhaps a memory leak or something to do with the new Texture and VFX revamp?)

Resolve: Simply re-logging resets your FPS back to its normal max, swapping worlds does not help, and it is consistent with every play cycle

Also Shadow towers seem to accelerate the lag process where you can kill larger clumps of enemies

Demisedulous
03-30-2018, 07:36 PM
I am noticing these exact same issues with the exact same behaviour. It's absolutely horrid. The game's fps slowly deteriorates to 15~ fps from 60 fps the longer I play. I've never had these kinds of issues before the Heroes patch, I can run the game perfectly fine and have been for months prior, it's simply this bug that is killing the fps for me now. You're right about shadow tower accelerating the fps drops. I tried farming Starfire fragments today and I was dropping to 10 fps after 2 full st's. This is an awful bug and I really hope the devs are aware of it..