PDA

View Full Version : WTT - Stretchpwne's Trade Shop

Stretchpwne
10-21-2014, 05:22 PM
I have a list of offers here:
Goods, name your price and i will say if it is good or not.
Crazy Cupcake
Enchanted Wood
Bottles

News
I will add more tommorow! stay patient!

What i am Currently Buying
Any Recipe - 50 flux each
Any Block Recipe - 100 flux each or any 5 items that i sell
Enchanted Wood - 1 flux each or a bottle

Quentin_Jones
10-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Just asking, are you saying that you're putting a price on the resale value of the items that you are going to sell? I don't think that made much sense so basically, if I buy an Enchanted Wood from you for 5 flux, I have to sell it for 1 flux?

And btw if this is what you're going for it will never work, no way to keep a tab on it.

Stretchpwne
10-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Just asking, are you saying that you're putting a price on the resale value of the items that you are going to sell? I don't think that made much sense so basically, if I buy an Enchanted Wood from you for 5 flux, I have to sell it for 1 flux?

And btw if this is what you're going for it will never work, no way to keep a tab on it.
No, I'm saying that you can sell ones you have gathered already from the environment for extra flux, for example, if you got 5 bottles, you can sell them for 5 flux then use that flux for other things, like upgrading.
Btw, the selling offer is not a avaliable anymore to avoid confusion.

Quentin_Jones
10-21-2014, 07:08 PM
No, I'm saying that you can sell ones you have gathered already from the environment for extra flux, for example, if you got 5 bottles, you can sell them for 5 flux then use that flux for other things, like upgrading.
Btw, the selling offer is not a avaliable anymore to avoid confusion.

Ok, sorry, it wasn't clear for me.

DDosBoss
10-21-2014, 08:56 PM
hi! u buying Ench woods still?

Stretchpwne
10-22-2014, 04:43 AM
Yes, but the mount of flux I give you is lower(now only a mere 5) to avoid bankruptcy(thank you, this is the only rude reply i have not had so far).

AcidSpiral
10-22-2014, 10:56 AM
Do people actually pay 100 Flux for 1 Enchanted Wood? lol

Dazo
10-22-2014, 11:25 AM

Most players would probably not pay a price that high. Enchanted wood is typically sold for 1 to 5 flux each and Wild Cupcakes are also typically sold for 1 to 5 flux each.

Prices are dependent on players' perceived value of items. The TroveTrading subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/trovetrading/) has a pretty good price guide by SUA3AdminD (https://www.reddit.com/r/trovetrading/comments/2jxrtb/price_guide/) that could help.

Stretchpwne
10-22-2014, 11:34 AM
That is most likely a big fat NO. Enchanted wood is typically sold for 1 to 5 flux each, so I have no idea why this original poster is trying to sell them for 100 or 150 flux. The same applies to Wild Cupcakes which are also typically sold for 1 to 5 flux each.
it is now a actual trading thread, thank you for the feedback(i also noticed your trading thread, this is actually quite rude what you said, no offense).

Stretchpwne
10-22-2014, 11:36 AM
I already changed it.