PDA

View Full Version : Candy Barbarian Candy Crash Skill Gem Bug

Vilmous
02-19-2018, 09:44 PM
Time: Monday, February 19, at 11:20-11:36 EST
Context: I used my 1 button a few times for Candy Barb for Sugar Crash and the skill gem visual effect bugged during Normal Spike Walker Shadow Tower, on one of the first level. I am using Dark Infineon Costume .
Expected: I expected for my skill gem effect to only work with me holding down my 1 button.
Observed: The special effect has been going on for quite a bit of time even when i use a mount. Nothing seems to change it at all. I don't know if it actually does damage since I killed all the mobs in the zone and when I spawned the boss, it died instantly from nothing for some reason.
Repro Steps: 1. Go to shadow tower
2. Activated a skull spawning objective.
3. Went up to mobs and used my 1 ability. Tried to use it 3-4 times during 1 repeatedly
4. Skill effect is bugged, seems like it does not stop only until you actually go to another place/world.
(Yes, I used snipping tool)
Edit, I'm trying to actually put in the pictures but apparently I have to minimize my snipping tool pictures so much, would be nice to actually attach pictures. At this point I'm just gonna give up trying to minimize the pictures from snipping tool.
Edit 2: Happened again at 11:59 when I tried to go in another portal after trying to post.

Vilmous
02-19-2018, 10:17 PM
Seriously, you can't expect me to attach such a small picture file and such a small size of a file.

Vilmous
02-19-2018, 10:26 PM
Actually It happens all the time and it last's forever. I'm actually wondering if it's a bug or not, If it's not, then I suggest to change it since it gets in the way of everything and is very noticeable/ distracting.