PDA

View Full Version : Monday Bonus Day - Key Fragment Farming

Medont
02-17-2018, 02:53 PM
99.99% of players farm the keys by Monday (Friday). Where is the logic to make a bonus on a day when it's too late?

http://rgho.st/6MkygPqMS/thumb.png (http://rgho.st/6MkygPqMS.view)

fruitie
02-17-2018, 04:01 PM
99.99% of players farm the keys by Monday (Friday). Where is the logic to make a bonus on a day when it's too late?

It's streamlined. If you don't farm frags on Monday, you're still earning the same amount as you've always done. I don't think many people are really that bothered about fragment drop rates.

theatomicme
02-17-2018, 05:12 PM
I think it works well this way. Pretend a player realises he doesn't have enough keys to complete all the shadow towers on the monday (which is the most likely time they'd realise that) they have the bonus to go farm them on the same day.

HeavenlyDemon
02-18-2018, 01:29 AM
I think it works pretty well. After all, even with only double key frag drop rate (if you are playing withou patron) it will take you max 2 hours to farm the 6 keys you need. Another thing to note: we still have a gem day, and many ppl farm like crazy on that day. Even without the boost, a few hours of farming in adventure/prime worlds will get you the frags you need.

2Shadow1
02-18-2018, 03:13 AM
Personally I think the daily bonuses are going to nearly get out of hand...
What I DONT want to see is (as mentioned originally) is where it gets to the point where it's too uneconomical to not do the daily bonus.
And well... Yeah...

Medont
02-18-2018, 05:46 AM
I hope the developers will let us decide when and what bonus to activate

Thorvik
02-18-2018, 08:47 AM
I'm sorry, but I do not see the problem here. Personally, I get the keys that I need by filling the Eclipse Key tome while doing the shadow towers. If you are playing a single account, there is plenty of time to farm during the week even without the Patron bonus to get the Fragments that you need. One night of gem box farming on an alt account without patron gave me 20+ keys. So if you are not splitting your time between 5 accounts (Main with patron. 4 alts without) like I do, there is plenty of time to get the fragments that you need on Monday.

Edit: These Patron additions IMO are an increased incentive that is making it that much more desirable to have that Patron Subscription. If it helps sell more subs to support the game. Then I agree.

I started playing MMO's when you HAD to have a sub to play, in addition to purchasing the game to begin with. I have a Patron Sub now as a "quality of life" option. I don't need it, but it makes playing the game so much more enjoyable.