PDA

View Full Version : Few thoughts about PTS patch notes

Tubsss
02-17-2018, 09:55 AM
A few randoms questions I had while reading the patch notes, I donīt see any (open) threads about it so here it goes:

- The new daily bonus sounds good, really overall an improvement, but monday one concerns me. A lot of people will feel like if they donīt do stīs on monday they just lost a bunch of timegated resources

- Dracolytes ulti doesnīt get 50% damage reduction anymore?

- You said you would be lowering gem forge costs, I donīt see anything except for getting a little more lunar souls or that lustrous gem box. Is this it? So if I was waiting to use it after the patch, should I just go ahead and use it, or there might still be some changes coming (in this patch or in the next)?

Thatīs it for now, would like to hear from players on PTS how the new Draco is doing and the new class too.

Mandros
02-17-2018, 10:08 AM
This patch and the new bonuses remind me of the old beta days where the team really listened and implemented things we the players wanted.

As far as gems go: There is a dust cost reduction on gem day and Precise Focus was reduced to 2000 flux and Superior Focus to 50000 flux. Not sure about rough as I'm not on PTS atm and did not craft any.

Summer Haas
02-17-2018, 10:29 AM
There is a forum specifically for PTS related chat here: http://forums.trovegame.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Limited-Time-PTS-Discussion

They said they would be reducing costs with the augments, not the forge. If you look at them, the Flux cost has been reduced quite a bit. Also obtaining dust should be easier now with the bonus days.

Everscream
02-18-2018, 12:02 PM
This patch and the new bonuses remind me of the old beta days where the team really listened and implemented things we the players wanted..

Ah yes, the good old days. Too bad they mainly care about money nowadays.