PDA

View Full Version : Event login rewards?? Missing?

Dohep
02-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Since Valentine’s Day event started (hellbugs in love) we were told that we would get event related daily login rewards..... and Iam not talking about the (new player login rewards) is this a bug or is this the FIRST event with no rewards?

Fasti
02-15-2018, 04:06 PM
Since Valentine’s Day event started (hellbugs in love) we were told that we would get event related daily login rewards..... and Iam not talking about the (new player login rewards) is this a bug or is this the FIRST event with no rewards?

Let me follow up to see what's what.

Rikter101
02-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Maybe Try submitiing a support ticket or wait until Fasti finds a sollution.

Fasti
02-15-2018, 05:45 PM

Solution incoming. (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?131677) Thanks for catching this!

Dohep
02-15-2018, 06:04 PM
Solution incoming. (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?131677) Thanks for catching this! anytime also can you please check the “new player login rewards” they reset at 7pm eastern time zone and that’s like late for some eu players can u look into it please

Fasti
02-16-2018, 01:22 PM
anytime also can you please check the “new player login rewards” they reset at 7pm eastern time zone and that’s like late for some eu players can u look into it please

I will ask them to take a look. Keep in mind that you'll get the item whenever you login so it doesn't have any impact on what rewards anyone receives. If you miss a reset you'll just get that item the next time you login after the following reset. The items are unlocked in order.

DevilFox15
02-21-2018, 08:13 AM
i login everyday and i noticed that the daily login rewards that came with the valentine patch are gone after the last day of the reward (golden chaos chest) .
normaly it resets at the end of the week but since then theres nothing is that a bug or it got removed for fixes?

mastermind4248
06-11-2019, 06:08 PM
So servers were going down but just before they went down I claimed my daily like the idiot I am xD and when they came bk up my reward had been claimed but I didn't have the item nor the flux added was wondering is there way to be able to get this bk or anything