PDA

View Full Version : Showing some love to the modding community!

CharlieGunz
02-26-2015, 05:56 PM
So I came to realize that most people in game are unaware of the awesome mods that this forum contains, maybe because they avoid the forums, lazy or are just simply unaware, so what better way to make them aware then to show them through an awesome compilation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HeEUuYVQhk

Sorry if I didn't include your mod as I don't have all the mounts and I didn't wanted to make the vid too long, but I'll be sure to cover them in another vid(maybe).

Hopefully this will make the #hype process much faster and good luck on getting it officially released in game :D

FireflyArc
02-26-2015, 05:58 PM
I like the bright happy music this is set to. and how it shows some of the awesome capabilities of the mods :D

Milambit
02-26-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm honored to have a spot in your video! Thank you for such an awesome compilation!

Aviarei
02-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Awesome video! I love the music, and these mods are all really awesome too! Thanks for including one of mine as well, that was gracious of you!

FriedSushi
02-26-2015, 07:25 PM
Oh my goodness, this is so well made! I love the music and compilation, awesome job! Thanks for including my mounts, appreciate it greatly! Keep it up! :D

Leeon1234
02-26-2015, 08:14 PM
I totally agree with you, most of players I know are simply unawer of the existence of modding community.
And be frankly, I think modding community is quite hard to know...
personally I found it by a accident around two weeks ago...

Anyway, thanks for including F43 in your video, I will try to reccomend my club friends to watch it!

TheIgmo
02-27-2015, 08:36 AM
This is great! I'm hoping by the video name that this will be an on-going thing! Thank you for your support of the modding community in both media AND ideas!

CharlieGunz
02-27-2015, 12:41 PM
Awesome video! I love the music, and these mods are all really awesome too! Thanks for including one of mine as well, that was gracious of you!

You're welcome c:

I totally agree with you, most of players I know are simply unawer of the existence of modding community.
And be frankly, I think modding community is quite hard to know...
personally I found it by a accident around two weeks ago...

Anyway, thanks for including F43 in your video, I will try to reccomend my club friends to watch it!

Thanks!

This is great! I'm hoping by the video name that this will be an on-going thing! Thank you for your support of the modding community in both media AND ideas!

Yeah, I planned to make this a series, hopefully this exposure will bring in new aspiring mod artists to the forums!