PDA

View Full Version : "Beta"-Club Search Members for Having Fun

Kruemel
09-26-2014, 06:48 AM
The Beta Club is here and wants You!
http://www.manataka.org/images/uncle-sam-wants-you.jpg
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Whats are the Requirements?

Be Nice and friendly to each other
Have fun and play together ( Alone playing is boring :( )
If some new one has Questions and you know the answer to it , help him ( maybe he will help you at sometime too )

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
Rules?

Racist, Flamer, etc. arent allowed here --> Insta kick , land on blacklist
Since you can join other Clubs ( up to 5 ) and this is more a community Club you are allowed to join other Club ( I have no Problem with it :P )

What I get?

You get a nice community and tons of people who want to play with eachother
after we get some items we may do some events ( Football event , Parkour , Everything that is possible )
You have acces to every Craftitems in the Clubworld ( so you dont need to craft everything in your own cornerstone )
Later we will open an 2nd Club Where everyone can get an own area to build something huge ( No D*** Pls :( )

How to get an invite?

Reply under the text with your Ingame Name
Or Whisper me ( Ingame: Kruemel ) to get an invite
Or ask any Officier to get an invite to the Club ( there are no Officer yet )

Have FUN!!!!

Ratl
09-26-2014, 06:52 AM
My main club is Voxel Busters but I would be happy to join for some extra socializing. :)

likalaruku
09-26-2014, 11:30 PM
Since I refuse to use chat in MMOs, & this doesn't require me to use it, send one to Likalauku.

zingmun
10-20-2015, 08:38 AM
My main club is Voxel Busters but I would be happy to join for some extra socializing. :)

Alright no need to brag xD