02-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Smiled, didn't cry

FireflyArc
02-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Anybody cry yet? :]

*raises hand* :') Dang it commerical. it was beautiful :'D

Fidoh
02-26-2015, 06:34 PM
It does represent the community of Trove :)

GadgetCAT
02-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Am I too negative or the fact that the insurance company trying to scam people over their feelings is also a part of the nutshell?
:p

Milambit
02-26-2015, 09:00 PM
Am I too negative or the fact that the insurance company trying to scam people over their feelings is also a part of the nutshell?
:p

In a capitalist system, what is morally (Morality = a convenient term for socially approved habits (Ruth Benedict)) wrong with profit? We can go on and on and on and on over the subjective morality involved.

The point is that there is a deep message in this "commercial" or "Propaganda". A deep message I approve of.

It doesn't matter where the message comes from, only that it has meaning:

"It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice" Deng Xiaoping

Droffir
03-01-2015, 06:19 PM
I feel like the people who are like "What the heck is he doing?" are members of other game communities and we're just over here feeding homeless Pemblocks and giving stuff to noobs.

Of course, there will always be the occasional scammer or whatever, but this is the majority.

FireflyArc
03-01-2015, 07:09 PM
I feel like the people who are like "What the heck is he doing?" are members of other game communities and we're just over here feeding homeless Pemblocks and giving stuff to noobs.

Of course, there will always be the occasional scammer or whatever, but this is the majority.

And that is why I'm so proud to say I'm part of this community :D We feed all the orphan pemblocks and help all the new players :D

Dukehenrypotato
03-01-2015, 07:18 PM
lol i thought it was a joke as in the community was clueless and always asked what was wrong with something, how does something work,whats glim, etc etc xD!

CryoGX
03-01-2015, 07:53 PM
I was originally expecting a joke vid, but I understand this as being part of it as well. :D

There are quite a lot of selfless players in this game, including a lot of mod makers.

The video punched me in the feels, but I instantly recovered when I realized it was a Thai Insurance commercial.

RazorWombat
03-16-2015, 06:51 PM
That so is the community. Most other game community's can have their nice players but so many people are also mean for no reason. Yet except for a couple of scammers the trove community is all nice to each other and likes to be nice.

Xans
03-24-2015, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AdiBPrO.jpg

MagickWolf
03-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Very inspiring, makes me want to do something like that, and experience those emotions like that man. Everyone should watch this video. I bet I can make Bill Gates give out money by making him watch this video. XD