PDA

View Full Version : Let us grind shadow tower souls?

NintenJoeGamer
07-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Now, before you yell at me and say this is a bad idea, please continue reading on and my post will make a little more sense.

So I was thinking, is it possible to ever allow us to grind shadow tower souls instead of make them time gated? The reason why I bring this up in the first place is because of how it now takes Shadow/Moon/Eclipse keys to obtain these souls. Also, I was thinking you guys could bump up the amount of Titan/Lunar/the new soul (forgot its name) souls it takes to craft items with them to accommodate for these changes.

Like I seriously wouldn't mind if something took like 100 or even 150 lunar souls to craft because it would be GRINDABLE and not time gated.

Bottom line, I know MANY people who only log on once a week to obtain their weekly souls (and fill their legendary tomes which takes no time at all anymore) and then play another game for a week and then come back to Trove to obtain their weekly again and so on. Wouldn't it be a lot better if you allowed us to grind these souls? I feel it would increase the amount of players playing the game instead of only Monday having all the traffic because of the weekly reset.

DarkPineapple
07-01-2017, 09:32 PM
They would have to remove Titan's Treasures or make them more pricey, but this would stop alt farming as you need keys, so +1(million) to this idea.

Rosain
07-01-2017, 09:56 PM
I think it might be an option for after the ST update, maybe something like lunar soul fragments?

NintenJoeGamer
07-01-2017, 10:17 PM
They would have to remove Titan's Treasures or make them more pricey, but this would stop alt farming as you need keys, so +1(million) to this idea.

That's what i'm saying, let us grind the souls but jack up the price of the items that cost the souls AKA Titan Treasure to compensate.