PDA

View Full Version : Leave emps alone! My opinion

Histle
07-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Ok so I kinda am starting to like the upcoming update but ofc you guys NEED many changes, the main thing that ruins the WHOLE update for me is that empowered gems are now a set pr... now we have to be more based on rng hoping for a decent gem with higher pr... and ye I know you can boost and reroll but hey... we are limited to our rerolls by weekly and to boost stats its gonna be HARD to grind out the materials.. heck some of the materials arent even grind-able..

DarkPineapple
07-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Now that all gems can be made perfect, the changes should stay. They can still be perfect, it just takes effort.

I'm just going to get a level 15 empowered gem for every class for every element right now so they don't need augmentation, so the changes admittedly won't affect me until a new class is added.

PPP
07-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Now that all gems can be made perfect, the changes should stay. They can still be perfect, it just takes effort.

I'm just going to get a level 15 empowered gem for every class for every element right now so they don't need augmentation, so the changes admittedly won't affect me until a new class is added.

Each base stat and lv5/10/15 boost of stellar empowered gems after the update will be in the range from 133.33...PR to 266.66...PR (according to my testing). Levelling your gem right now just makes your empowered gem an average gem.