PDA

View Full Version : What most of us don't like! :( Please read and take advice!

Histle
07-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Ok so I spent a couple of hours on pts testing a lot of everything. And I really hate the fact that emps arent a set pr now! I havent met anyone that likes the fact and its just really ruining the experience for me. Now its even MORE rng based that we need a emp with a high starting pr. Also the titan treasures were less flux but thats not a big deal as I guess it can help the economy, but why raise all the st prizes for more Hearts of darkness? Another thing was the brilliance bounding crafting materials seem to be impossible to get unless you open your daily loot boxes from your token which is dumb cause what if we want to save ours for bigger stuff but also wanna boost our gems :/ I think they should be grindable. But the MAIN game killer that ruins this whole thing is the emp gems! Just leave emp gems alone. OH one last thing, why ruin neon ninja? Now we cant even hit the curse scrolls with nn anymore which makes nn an even squisher class and ruins the gameplay for neon ninja now. Just my thoughts.

Spirare
07-01-2017, 12:20 PM
By all rights NN shouldn't have been able to hit the cursed skulls. If it's too squishy, then you need to either put some health stats into the gems or it should be rebalanced in some other way.

ForsakenHero
07-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Ok so I spent a couple of hours on pts testing a lot of everything. And I really hate the fact that emps arent a set pr now! I havent met anyone that likes the fact and its just really ruining the experience for me. Now its even MORE rng based that we need a emp with a high starting pr. Also the titan treasures were less flux but thats not a big deal as I guess it can help the economy, but why raise all the st prizes for more Hearts of darkness? Another thing was the brilliance bounding crafting materials seem to be impossible to get unless you open your daily loot boxes from your token which is dumb cause what if we want to save ours for bigger stuff but also wanna boost our gems :/ I think they should be grindable. But the MAIN game killer that ruins this whole thing is the emp gems! Just leave emp gems alone. OH one last thing, why ruin neon ninja? Now we cant even hit the curse scrolls with nn anymore which makes nn an even squisher class and ruins the gameplay for neon ninja now. Just my thoughts.
http://i.imgur.com/Ybap4AG.gif

Bobfishkins23
07-01-2017, 12:29 PM

Pretty much the entirety of this forum summed up in one post. hopefully something actually happens with our feedback, but who knows...

ForsakenHero
07-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Pretty much the entirety of this forum summed up in one post. hopefully something actually happens with our feedback, but who knows...
Yeah hopefully they hear us more this time.

Jsm
07-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Enough said,

Same opinion here!

ExoDave
07-01-2017, 01:11 PM
With this change emp gems tends to comes out weaker.
I won't say if this emp leveling system is better or worse then the old. But I do know this change is going to upset players who are use to the old system.

Also this new system may be an attempt to balance out the other buffs that gems will now have e.g (rerolls, Higher level caps)

Pennry
07-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Emp Gems were originally just as random as the normals. Due to how Emp Gems are gated, they opted to make them always roll set stat values. Now with the ability to boosts all Gem stats, that's not necessarily necessary.

As for whining about the Ninja exploit being removed: There's way more benefit to the other classes that out weighs removing what I'd consider a crutch. All the Ninjas will have to just learn to play better without the skulls crutch.

Chronozilla
07-01-2017, 02:01 PM
Okay, so let me try and split up this post in some manageable chunks:

I really hate the fact that emps arent a set pr now! I havent met anyone that likes the fact and its just really ruining the experience for me. Now its even MORE rng based that we need a emp with a high starting pr.

Also the titan treasures were less flux but thats not a big deal as I guess it can help the economy, but why raise all the st prizes for more Hearts of darkness?

Another thing was the brilliance bounding crafting materials seem to be impossible to get unless you open your daily loot boxes from your token which is dumb cause what if we want to save ours for bigger stuff but also wanna boost our gems :/ I think they should be grindable.

OH one last thing, why ruin neon ninja? Now we cant even hit the curse scrolls with nn anymore which makes nn an even squisher class and ruins the gameplay for neon ninja now. Just my thoughts.

It was my understanding that the power the value of a certain stat on a gem was, the more the value focus thingies would give, so going from 5-50% should be fast, 50-80 should be moderately paced, and 80-100 should be slow and expensive. If that was to work, it wouldn't really matter too much if your emps started with really low values, as they would quickly be able to catch up.

You need a ton of hearts of darkness for all the new stuff, this is true, but did you also know that you get alot more from the shadow caches? try opening a few!

Definitely agree with this one, the whole mastery debate aside, you're gonna have to choose each month if you want the rewards or if you want the boons, and to an extend, the brilliance, i want this to change to badly.

In regards to the shurikens charging on the cursed skulls, it was actually an exploit caused by that ability and a few others (lunar's passive) working on inanimate objects, It just seems like a strange fix to us because it was never pushed forward as a bug, so we just assumed it was a feature.

Histle
07-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Ye Im not really bugged on the nn thingy cause I can still farm without curse skulls... but emps and the daily system annoys me, I feel limited to the brilliance since its only from our daily thingys when I wanna save mine D;

DarkPineapple
07-02-2017, 10:10 AM
The emp change is good. You can still max them out, and if you don't want to do work just get a level 15+ emp gem for every class on every gem slot before the update. I know I'm going to.

Keyser95
07-02-2017, 10:54 AM
You need a ton of hearts of darkness for all the new stuff, this is true, but did you also know that you get alot more from the shadow caches? try opening a few!

Can you tell us how many hod did you find during these 3 days of pts and how many caches did you open?
i opened 300 caches (300 titan souls in 3 days on PTS) and found 23 HODs, 14 were from karma loot. I don't know if this test is 100% representative of actual drop percentage (if it was, we would need more then 5000 caches to obtain everything)... if it's not and everyone else is finding twice the amount i found (let's suppose i'm reaaally unlucky testing new things on pts), i think 2500 caches (to obtain everything) would still be a bit too much.

EDIT: and if they meant to make all new things THIS hard to obtain, then why giving only 10 mastery points (to some of them, said that becouse a lot of new things are allies)? The chaos/tentacle dragon is even worse, we need 50 egg fragments, opening 300 caches i found only 2 fragments (1 from karma loot), if it's meant to be this hard to get, why it has 250 mastery points like other dragons when it's obviously almost impossible to reach?

Ikket
07-02-2017, 12:52 PM
I personally only get 1-2 hearts per full karma rotation on shadow caches, which is about 1-2 a month. I can see how this isn't a big deal for people who makes hundreds of thousands of flux a day as the hearts only cost about 15k average, but for a player like me that is a ton, I dread knowing that I will have have to direct the entirety of my flux income towards the shadowy market because I know I will really want everything being added to it.

ForsakenHero
07-04-2017, 01:46 PM
The more i test and read other peoples posts on the sub classes i find myself less atracted to the system. What i thought was supossed to be a new way of playing its just a little buff to the same old classes. emphasis in little.

Chronozilla
07-04-2017, 02:04 PM
The chaos/tentacle dragon is even worse, we need 50 egg fragments, opening 300 caches i found only 2 fragments (1 from karma loot), if it's meant to be this hard to get, why it has 250 mastery points like other dragons when it's obviously almost impossible to reach?

And that's only the beginning, the other dragon fragments are 10 times harder to get.

KoBeWi
07-04-2017, 02:10 PM
In regards to the shurikens charging on the cursed skulls, it was actually an exploit caused by that ability and a few others (lunar's passive) working on inanimate objects, It just seems like a strange fix to us because it was never pushed forward as a bug, so we just assumed it was a feature.Sort of the late reply, but what we did request was making projectiles go through cursed skulls. Fixing the exploit is a side-effect of this change.

Also, it's like with boat jump. Was fun while it lasted.