PDA

View Full Version : Trove Atlas

ylanir
07-01-2017, 08:04 AM
It would be great if you could add a Hover into the Troveatlas, whether showing a little tooltip or increasing the brightness of the "biome" u hover over.

Fasti
07-01-2017, 08:13 AM
It would be great if you could add a Hover into the Troveatlas, whether showing a little tooltip or increasing the brightness of the "biome" u hover over.

Thanks for the suggestion! Is this an aesthetic choice (to make it look cooler) or is there a practical reason you'd like to see the change? The more specific you can be the better.

ylanir
07-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! Is this an aesthetic choice (to make it look cooler) or is there a practical reason you'd like to see the change? The more specific you can be the better.

Well both. I would also suggest that once u hover over the biome and gets a bit brighter or gets a white outline or is flying a bit higher or whatever that you can choose it by clicking anywhere within instead of just the small point in the middle. In case this might be too much work i would ask for at least the point to interact on hover that'd help a little bit, first i wasnt sure if i can even click there, well i tried out... turns out yes you can :D :D :D

Fasti
07-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Well both. I would also suggest that once u hover over the biome and gets a bit brighter or gets a white outline or is flying a bit higher or whatever that you can choose it by clicking anywhere within instead of just the small point in the middle. In case this might be too much work i would ask for at least the point to interact on hover that'd help a little bit, first i wasnt sure if i can even click there, well i tried out... turns out yes you can :D :D :D

Awesome, thanks! I'll talk to the team after the break.