PDA

View Full Version : So how i get stuff for testing?

ylanir
07-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Just joined pts cause i was told this weekend we can test and get some dust and gems and can reroll and so on. Im completly new to pts and just started with the quest but still no rewards while others got them on login.

Does it need a certain mastery level or character lvl or certain hours played on pts?

Fasti
07-01-2017, 08:11 AM
The items should arrive on logging in but sometimes they trigger after changing works or collecting other items. See if there is a free box on the Store to pick up. Also, make sure you check your inventory itself. You may have missed the items arriving.

ylanir
07-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Well i finished the tutorial. Now im at the event quest chain and i changed worlds a f ew times, even relogged now and still no gem dust or gem boxes and i cant find a free box in the shop but i "bought" the starter coin, but still nothing showed up. Gonna try it later again.

Edit: #stillNothing

Fasti
07-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Well i finished the tutorial. Now im at the event quest chain and i changed worlds a f ew times, even relogged now and still no gem dust or gem boxes and i cant find a free box in the shop but i "bought" the starter coin, but still nothing showed up. Gonna try it later again.

Edit: #stillNothing

Just to be sure, when you're in game there should be an icon in the lower left that looks like a wrapped present. This is the Claims window and everything should be in there.

ylanir
07-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Just to be sure, when you're in game there should be an icon in the lower left that looks like a wrapped present. This is the Claims window and everything should be in there.

Yes im familiar with that. Well today i got the login bonus, seems like when you have never ever played on pts and you spawn in the tutorial you will not get anything. Maybe one needs to have to play the first quest till hub but even that will not get you the bonus you would have to wait till reset.