PDA

View Full Version : Different Workbench Types Returning :(

Ointment
06-30-2017, 03:59 PM
I mean, really devs?
I'll trade a few seconds of lag for not having to set aside 15 slots for the assorted benches any day, and it's going to drive up the material costs of a full crafting bench set.
Please, please don't do this.
Side note: why the hell did you use the exact same texture for frontier workbench as the current adventurer's bench? please, choose one or the other.

Pennry
06-30-2017, 04:06 PM
The costs of these benches is fine. It's the fact that now for remote building, we'll have to carry all these extra benches. I like the idea of shortening the load time, but not at the cost of having to carry and use multiple benches. The least they could do is keep the Workbench having everything as well as have the option to break it up. Or having a search and it only loading the craft interface as you click on an item (since it seems to be all the interfaces lagging, not the icons).

Ointment
06-30-2017, 04:08 PM
The costs of these benches is fine. It's the fact that now for remote building, we'll have to carry all these extra benches. I like the idea of shortening the load time, but not at the cost of having to carry and use multiple benches. The least they could do is keep the Workbench having everything as well as have the option to break it up. Then again, they've never like giving us real options.

Good points, I agree with you.

VoltStar
06-30-2017, 04:11 PM
Dont like this change at all. I'll take the load time over having to deal with 10 new benches. When I build I take my Cube Converter, Wheel of Seasons, and Workbench with me. now I would have to take the Converter, Wheel, and 10 new benches? Yeahhhhh, no. Now the best thing to do is have the Converter, Wheel, and these monstrosities in a storage club world and just warp there when you need to craft, which is still annoying, and doesnt fix the time it takes to load the current workbench, this "fix" actually makes things harder.

Cant they just make the Workbench only load the tab that you click? This seems like a complicated solution to something simple.

Ointment
06-30-2017, 04:16 PM
I hope we can at least keep our old workbenches.
People can just stockpile and sell if so.

DarkPineapple
06-30-2017, 05:13 PM
Which is good for you and bad for the economy. Please no to this change, as stated above remote building and new slots are problematic and really unnecessary.

_Doudou_
06-30-2017, 05:21 PM
agree, thoses benches are relics of the past. and they need to keep it like that