PDA

View Full Version : Cost

DarkPineapple
06-30-2017, 02:31 PM
These costs on augments seem good. The cost to max out a single player in time and flux on every character is MASSIVE, as it should be. We are talking many gandas worth of flux and months of playtime, and this is only PR, not even mastery. Good work.

fruitie
06-30-2017, 03:53 PM
These costs on augments seem good. The cost to max out a single player in time and flux on every character is MASSIVE, as it should be. We are talking many gandas worth of flux and months of playtime, and this is only PR, not even mastery. Good work.

Yeah it's like they took all of the feedback from Mantle of Power and wondered how they could make it bad again. Not even empowered gems aren't maxed anymore and have random boosts, Though either way it's insanely costly. It also seems like different stat locations or the stats themselves go up different amounts, but I don't really have the resources to test it thoroughly. Already you seem fairly locked in to what character you want to play, it seems even more restrictive now. Not to mention there doesn't seem to be any decent ways to get boosters without paying.

Ointment
06-30-2017, 04:13 PM
Yeah it's like they took all of the feedback from Mantle of Power and wondered how they could make it bad again. Not even empowered gems aren't maxed anymore and have random boosts, Though either way it's insanely costly. It also seems like different stat locations or the stats themselves go up different amounts, but I don't really have the resources to test it thoroughly. Already you seem fairly locked in to what character you want to play, it seems even more restrictive now. Not to mention there doesn't seem to be any decent ways to get boosters without paying.

ikr, i opened 25 stellar emp gem boxes and was confused at how the 3* emp gems had different PR

DarkPineapple
06-30-2017, 04:22 PM
Boosters aren't the problem anymore. You don't need to upgrade a new gem completely every time you find a better one.

Suburba
07-01-2017, 04:35 AM
I thought the reroll was supposed to be a solution, and they have turned it into more RNG and frustation. Augments are very expensive and there will be better empowered gems than the ones that we currently have (and worked hard to improve), so this means a nerf for me.
I thought with the reroll I could beat RNG and be a purple name or get to win a class contest, the only thing I expect now is not to fall behind.

ForsakenHero
07-01-2017, 06:15 AM
I thought the reroll was supposed to be a solution, and they have turned it into more RNG and frustation. Augments are very expensive and there will be better empowered gems than the ones that we currently have (and worked hard to improve), so this means a nerf for me.
I thought with the reroll I could beat RNG and be a purple name or get to win a class contest, the only thing I expect now is not to fall behind.
For my perspective its getting harder and harder to keep playing as a "casual player" since my motivation keeps getting lower at the onslaught of RNG/Time gates/grind). I do realize its my problem since no one is forcing me to be on par or to catch up with "Hardcore players" or "whales" but after testing for a few hours on the PTS ive lost a lot of enthusiasm. I can only imagine how intimidating being a new player must feel tbh.