PDA

View Full Version : Solumbra's Goods [resourse stock]

Solumbra
10-20-2014, 04:44 AM
Hi there folks! And welcome to my little store! :D Y'all want some goods, dont you?

Selling Pricelist [27 October]:

* Steed Feed - 3 Flux [you always can count on this deal]

* Sticky Ichor - 2 Flux
* Faerie Dust - 3 Flux
* Wild Cupcake - 5 Flux
* Enchanted Wood - 5 Flux

* Bleached Bone - 7 Flux
* Robotic Salvage - 15 Flux

* MOUNT: Infinity PWN-E - 10 000 Flux

Buying:
* Sunlight Bulb - 1 Flux for 4
* Mushroom Chunk - 1 Flux for 2

If you want something from the list below - just conact me right there on forum or whisper IGN Solumbra and Im sure we'll have a deal ;)

P.S: pricelist could be changed in any time cause of raising/falling economy

Coyee
10-20-2014, 03:06 PM
I want your robotic salvage so if you're still selling either pm in game or reply here. need around 170(this will probably change as i buy from others)

Solumbra
10-20-2014, 10:22 PM
I want your robotic salvage so if you're still selling either pm in game or reply here. need around 170(this will probably change as i buy from others)

Of course! Just sold a big party of robotics, 51 left only. But! If you can wait abit - I'll ask my suppliers to refill the stock :) So you will get exactly the amount you want! Yay!
Anyway, add me IGN Solumbra and Im sure I can help you :)

Coyee
10-20-2014, 11:10 PM
Sorry forgot to update this post when i did my other one. I have bought all i need now. Thank you anyways.

Solumbra
10-22-2014, 01:47 PM
UP and update! Added trading and buying offers :)

CronX
10-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Hey, I want to buy 200 steed feed from you with flux. I will offer 600 flux for it which is your ratio. I tried to add you ingame but your not online.

Entro
10-22-2014, 10:56 PM
I'll buy 100 Steed Feed from you if you currently have them / are available in the next hour.

Solumbra
10-22-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey, I want to buy 200 steed feed from you with flux. I will offer 600 flux for it which is your ratio. I tried to add you ingame but your not online.

Sometimes Im sleeping and working ^^ Please try to catch me online now, or leave your IGN so I could to contact with you

Solumbra
10-24-2014, 10:19 AM
24 October UPDATE! Autumn Pinata moved out from list coz I finaly got one! Yay! And now I can open my budget for buying stuff. Do you want to be my supplier? Willing to buy tons of bulbs and mushrooms! Aaaaaaand on the top of my list - CASKART! For the great 3500 offer! Dont miss this proposition ;)
And I still want Dragon Knight costume for my dearest friend. Maybe there is something else I could offer fot it? If you have one - please contact me IGN Solumbra

And for the last I wanted to say - thanks everyone who read this and reply! I met alot of nice people in Trove's community, its such a pleasure to have a deal with you all. Thank you very much, you're awesome! ^.^

Solumbra
10-27-2014, 03:15 AM
Yet another pricelist update! Mag Rider Caskart and Dragon Knight moved out, thank you so much for offer! Added Infinity PWN-E, you can buy this cutie for only 10k flux ;) Or any other value offer, dont afraid to ask it wont hurt! :)