PDA

View Full Version : Inability to sign-in

Bimm3rG33k
04-29-2017, 06:08 PM
Hello All,

I have been unable to play most of the day today, as once I click "Play" I receive a timeout error. I was able to play earlier today around 11AM EST but from 4PM to now I'm unable to. Has anyone else experienced this? I've deleted my save game data, restarted my PS4 and even ran a internet test on the system with no luck.

Mercermancer
04-29-2017, 06:41 PM
I've had the same issue, but its been four days now.
No one has helped.
Deleted it and reinstalled, nothing.

Bimm3rG33k
04-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Sadly, this seems to be a fairly common issue. Reading through several post, I found a temporary solution which worked for me. I just started playing this game a few weeks ago and was just about to purchase a few items from the store; glad I didn't before I got hooked on the game. Since logging on is a such a common issue, I plan to stop playing the game until this is solved. I hope the below works for you Mercermancer!

URL:
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113983-Unable-to-login-on-PS4

Comment:
I FOUND A FIX!!!

For those of you with this issue:
First, close Trove completely (Hit Options on Trove's application, and hit "Close Application"). Next, get a PlayStation friend without the issue to log on to Trove with their character in-game. After this is done, follow this:

1. Move your cursor to Trove's application
2. Press DOWN to go into Trove's details page. There should be a menu on the right saying that your friend is in game and that you can join them. Hit "Join", and it will boot up Trove. (If this doesn't appear, exit the details menu by hitting UP, and wait 30 seconds. Repeat step 2 again.)
3. Wait for the game to load. This time the bottom left text will move past "World: Loading Finished", which is what most players get stuck on.
4. You should spawn in to Trove.

This will still work if your friend has a higher power rank than you, and even if they're in a world that you cannot normally access because of your power rank.

I hope this helps!
-speeddog73

Mercermancer
05-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Thank you so much, it worked.
None of the dev's helped.

Sadly, this seems to be a fairly common issue. Reading through several post, I found a temporary solution which worked for me. I just started playing this game a few weeks ago and was just about to purchase a few items from the store; glad I didn't before I got hooked on the game. Since logging on is a such a common issue, I plan to stop playing the game until this is solved. I hope the below works for you Mercermancer!

URL:
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113983-Unable-to-login-on-PS4

Comment:
I FOUND A FIX!!!

For those of you with this issue:
First, close Trove completely (Hit Options on Trove's application, and hit "Close Application"). Next, get a PlayStation friend without the issue to log on to Trove with their character in-game. After this is done, follow this:

1. Move your cursor to Trove's application
2. Press DOWN to go into Trove's details page. There should be a menu on the right saying that your friend is in game and that you can join them. Hit "Join", and it will boot up Trove. (If this doesn't appear, exit the details menu by hitting UP, and wait 30 seconds. Repeat step 2 again.)
3. Wait for the game to load. This time the bottom left text will move past "World: Loading Finished", which is what most players get stuck on.
4. You should spawn in to Trove.

This will still work if your friend has a higher power rank than you, and even if they're in a world that you cannot normally access because of your power rank.

I hope this helps!
-speeddog73