Top of the Mushroom Block

http://imgur.com/29Nnvgl

Stem of the Mushroom Block

http://i.imgur.com/D9IVheP.png

----------------------------------------------

what do you guys think :o about time we get new block colors : D

Uniquisher
10-19-2014, 10:46 PM
I think it looks pretty cool, the only issue is, is that you're creating an actual model, and it will be treated as a decoration.

Decorations unload when you're at a certain distant away from them.
So if you were to use these for lets say a wall.

A) it'll be laggy depending on how big your wall is
B) only the ones in range will load so it'd look odd.

psychedelicsim
10-20-2014, 03:37 AM
I like it! Nice job, Carmella. :)

Carmella
10-20-2014, 05:32 AM
Thank you guys so very much =^-^= now :o how do i actually get this to work Oo

or will Trove Devs do that :o i never actually made building blocks before so I wanted to show what they looked like first :O

Now what else cool thingys i can make for us : D

Carmella
10-23-2014, 01:34 PM
How would you import the building blocks inside MegaForge :o I didnt see the code for that :O

Tribe
10-23-2014, 02:10 PM
fully textured blocks aren't being accepted right now, they cause too much strain on the server.

Carmella
10-23-2014, 02:33 PM
fully textured blocks aren't being accepted right now, they cause too much strain on the server.

Awww thats a shame @_@ well at least i tried :P

Travis
10-29-2014, 06:30 AM
I would be interested in seeing some player made decoration blocks, would open up a new port to the game. But in time!

Milambit
10-29-2014, 06:50 AM
Awww thats a shame @_@ well at least i tried :P

And you can keep trying! I like your concept and good job on trying so far.

You don't necessarily have to give up on these models either. What Uniquisher said is relevant because the rendering, the overall load, and mainly that too much noise on a block does put a lot of strain on the game, what Tribe says is very true as well (always listen to Tribe, pretend it's a never-ending game of "Tribe-Says"... srsly).

BUT! You can feel free to make the speckles into large 2x2 blotches, shrink the blocks, shape them the tiniest bit and you've got a pile of mushroom chunks! Sproxel has a shrinking tool if qubicle is unavailable to you while Zoxel could shrink the boundary box to cut/dice it up.

I'm definitely looking forward to more cool concepts from you, Carmella. Keep it up! :D

Carmella
10-29-2014, 08:09 AM
And you can keep trying! I like your concept and good job on trying so far.

You don't necessarily have to give up on these models either. What Uniquisher said is relevant because the rendering, the overall load, and mainly that too much noise on a block does put a lot of strain on the game, what Tribe says is very true as well (always listen to Tribe, pretend it's a never-ending game of "Tribe-Says"... srsly).

BUT! You can feel free to make the speckles into large 2x2 blotches, shrink the blocks, shape them the tiniest bit and you've got a pile of mushroom chunks! Sproxel has a shrinking tool if qubicle is unavailable to you while Zoxel could shrink the boundary box to cut/dice it up.

I'm definitely looking forward to more cool concepts from you, Carmella. Keep it up! :D

I will most certainly do that : D thank you for the support =^.^=