PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Giveaway Prize Never Received

DylanM172
04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
I had won a twitch giveaway on February 24th for a carpet mount (twitch user: DylanM62) and have never been contacted in any way shape or form to receive my prize. I took advice on contacting fasti on the forums and I did that over a month ago with no reply. I was still wondering if I could possibly still get my prize. Thanks!

TheRallykiller
04-19-2017, 12:38 PM
I thought they request you stay in Twitch chat as reward redemption options are worked through that platform.

DylanM172
04-28-2017, 08:32 PM
I did stay in the chat and asked many times about how I receive my prize.

Fasti
05-11-2017, 09:55 AM
I had won a twitch giveaway on February 24th for a carpet mount (twitch user: DylanM62) and have never been contacted in any way shape or form to receive my prize. I took advice on contacting fasti on the forums and I did that over a month ago with no reply. I was still wondering if I could possibly still get my prize. Thanks!

Hey there, I'm sending this over to Morgana to check it out. Sorry for the long wait.

entity
05-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Hey there!

It looks like we did send you a code back in February, but it seems the Twitch message system ate it! So sorry about that. I'll be PMing you the unused code right after I post this message. :)