PDA

View Full Version : They really need to fix this issue.

Zappa12
04-07-2017, 09:38 AM
So the trove employees REALLY need to fix the issue where if your game crashes while your going into the club, you can't get back into the game because it can't connect to the authorization server or its stuck at World: login finished. What i think they need to do is when that happens is to make you start back in the hub or connect to other players in the different servers, (I have 2 friends on the EU servers) just so we can get back on. Between this and the 4-8 crashes i have a day they really need to fix this, because its very annoying. I've tried for the last hour to get on and its starting to cheese (don't know if i'm allowed to swear on forums) me off.

If someone in the Canada/US area who reads this can help me get back in the game by adding me as a friend, my PSN is Mac_Mc-Haillin

Miguelbarrera28
04-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Same here my psn Miguelbarrera28

Fasti
04-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Hey there!

This is definitely an issue we're working to address. We're still investigating the possible causes but we've had great input from players and are looking into every option.

Crashes have been substantially reduced by the most recent patch but there's definitely more work to be done and we're doing that work now.

Miguelbarrera28
04-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Can you reset my in game position or location I did a /joinworld limbo, now I can't log back in

Zappa12
04-07-2017, 10:47 AM
I'd ask as well for the hub. Mainly because im still trying to get on.

Mandros
04-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Hey there!

This is definitely an issue we're working to address. We're still investigating the possible causes but we've had great input from players and are looking into every option.

Crashes have been substantially reduced by the most recent patch but there's definitely more work to be done and we're doing that work now.

Oddly enough my crashes have been substantially increased on the PC version... Things are getting worse and worse.

BqvH
04-07-2017, 02:47 PM
I'm also having the same issue. 12 hours so far. Unable to log in.

Shadow153
04-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Yeah it's stopping me as well. I was in my club before I closed Trove and now it's saying I failed to join server or sometimes it says failed to join auth server, the servers might be down for maintenance. But there not under maintenance.

DRAKE112521
04-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Someone else happens that a friend is connected but in game appears disconnected?

KrazyLegz420
04-15-2017, 08:34 PM
This is really obnoxious now almost everyday i have this world login finished issue and evem if i have friends playing trove and i try to join them it still gives me issues.....