PDA

View Full Version : Party animal on ps4

Deatharotus
04-02-2017, 10:26 AM
I asked on twitter how to get party animal to make the dragon..I have 2 dormant eggs. Seems we can't make those dragons.why put the eggs on ps4 if they are useless? I'm at 19.5 pr with high mastery and starting to get board with trove. Can't get a diamond egg an can't make a dragon with the egg trove add. What's the point. Spent to much money on trove and now at a stand still...boring..will trion/trove add the party animal or we just going get useless eggs?:mad:

pinkmoonbear
04-02-2017, 10:39 AM
I bought my party animal from the store, check the store for that. And diamond eggs just take time to get unfortunately :/

Deatharotus
04-02-2017, 11:30 AM
That's on ps4?

savagerave
04-02-2017, 02:22 PM
That i know of the store still sells winter ones and those dont count.
Sell the egg and buy a golden pin egg.

But honestly if your bored getting another dragon won't change the game for you. Trust me I've got every one (even fort and alb) but have had no luck getting any dimond dragon eggs. If your bored then getting pin dragon is going to do nothing for you.

Deatharotus
04-03-2017, 01:41 PM
What's getter no to me is having spent so much money and my game at a stand still I havnt got one diamond egg eather. All gems maxed and Stella gear on main an it not going any further with out diamond egg. Would like to see it hit top 5