PDA

View Full Version : Lost progress and items.

comlinenet
03-31-2017, 04:02 PM
Logged in to game on Tuesday to find everything I did on Monday gone. Gems I got and leveled gone. Shadow tower progress gone. I promptly send a support ticket on Tuesday once I noticed the issue. It is now Friday with no response from support or nothing. I have not played anymore knowing full well they will roll my account back before issue. Mean while I loose out on daily rewards and patron status.

So when is support going to get there act together? And where can I send a support ticket about support response time?. Lol

ZamboniChaos
04-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Sorry for the wait! Our team will review your ticket as soon as they take care of the ones in front of yours.

comlinenet
04-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Sorry for the wait! Our team will review your ticket as soon as they take care of the ones in front of yours.

Well I guess everyone playing has submitted a ticket before me since it has now been well over a week with no response. I think someone needs to get fired over having a response time this bad. You guys need some system in place to let people know where they stand in this seemingly endless line of tickets.