PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Club (LFC)

BaNi LoKi
03-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Looking for a secondary club. I am part of a small club that is me and a bunch of friends. my friends only get on later in the night and during the day i stuck playing by myself. Not interested in leaving my club only joining a club where i can find member to play with during the day. I am looking for a club that is made up of mostly adults and has at least 100 members. If your interested message me on xbox. start the message with "dragon" so that i know you read my entire post, other messages will be ignored

GT = BaNi Loki (space between bani and loki)
30 lunar lancer with pr of 7200
* updated level and pr

BaNi LoKi
04-22-2017, 05:02 PM
bump________________

Desultory
05-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Looking for a secondary club. I am part of a small club that is me and a bunch of friends. my friends only get on later in the night and during the day i stuck playing by myself. Not interested in leaving my club only joining a club where i can find member to play with during the day. I am looking for a club that is made up of mostly adults and has at least 100 members. If your interested message me on xbox. start the message with "dragon" so that i know you read my entire post, other messages will be ignored

GT = BaNi Loki (space between bani and loki)
30 lunar lancer with pr of 7200
* updated level and pr

Dragon.

I can't say the entire club member base is made of adults, but it's run by adults; my friend's club has a couple hundred people in it now, and there always seems to be somebody online. I'm mostly a builder there but I'm an officer, so I can give you an invite. I'll send you a message on Xbox, too.

WHOSxYOxDADDY
05-02-2017, 11:42 AM
join us , killzone has over 3,000 likes/props and over 700 members in the club. Kill Zone is one of the fastest growing clubs on the xbox one. They have games that give out many prizes , some of the top prizes are worth as much at 100,000 flux per each game winner and they play so many different games every week. Sometimes 5 games a day. They also have huge builds, and builders that build great builds sometimes get paid a lot of flux for their time and all building supplies are Free at KILL ZONE so you can build as much as you like . Kill ZONE also has Huge groups that do shadow towers and that go out to level up all the time. Plus they are starting to do farming runs, It’s a blast at Killzone even the officers are always giving out free stuff to help players get what they need. It’s really just so much fun there. They even have a huge capture the flag arena that is a huge museum with every recipe in the game in it. So you can see every item before you build something just to find out you just wasted your material on something don't like the look or size of. If you get a chance I would find a officer in KILLZONE and ask them for an invite to the club or just come by and visit sometime.. You will love it. Or you can just message me on xbox one my gamertag is WHOSxYOxDADDY and I will invite you. And if you are a good builder and like to build let me know. We will make a place for you to show off your skills. Hope to see you all soon,