PDA

View Full Version : I bought a pack TWICE and got NOTHING in return

Novastartherapter
03-16-2017, 03:24 PM
So I was getting the $20 3250 credits and more pack; and I didn't get ANYTHING in exchange. I thought maybe the pack wasn't working at first; so I tried it again(which; I notice afterwords; would mean I was getting it twice. I didn't really think it through until after paying). And I got the same results. NOTHING. I spent 40 DOLLARS and I got NOTHING. I do love trove; and I was glad to play it once I found out it was out on console yesterday; but I don't want the game to not give me what I paid for. I sent a support ticket about 6 hours ago; so far they haven't responded. Does anyone know what else I should do in this situation??

Novastartherapter
03-16-2017, 03:33 PM
I should also probably mention that my ticket number is #851479

I REALLY hope this problem gets resolved soon :( I'm really starting to get worried....

ZamboniChaos
03-16-2017, 03:49 PM
Hey there! I looked at your account and it looks like your purchase was refunded on Microsoft's end. You'll need to contact them so they can provide you with more info!

Novastartherapter
03-16-2017, 06:23 PM
Refunded? That's strange...my bank account isn't showing that I got any refund....I'll have to go check out what's going on soon. I don't know why they would just take my money like that......I'll reply later on if I either find a solution or need further assistance.

Bronko
03-16-2017, 07:00 PM
Refunded? That's strange...my bank account isn't showing that I got any refund....I'll have to go check out what's going on soon. I don't know why they would just take my money like that......I'll reply later on if I either find a solution or need further assistance.

GG same anwser from support GG ... they say i buy some stuff with credits but my history say nothinng about buy stuff with credits....