PDA

View Full Version : Can't claim free dragon!

darbooka
03-16-2017, 02:38 PM
I just bought the $19.99 3250 and gems! pack and in the description it says in order to claim the free dragon, simply go to the packs tab and select buy on the free "Beta Bonus Dragon". However, no free bonus dragon shows up for me anywhere in the packs tab or anywhere else in the store. I'm just wondering what I have to do in order to claim it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Remy
03-16-2017, 03:08 PM
that free mount was only given for the duration of the beta. you will no longer be able to get the dragon.

darbooka
03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the response but thats really frustrating!! Just got the game yesterday and saw that they still had that in the description so assumed it was still on! Thats was the only reason I bought it! Why can they still advertise that then if the deal is no longer going on?

Fasti
03-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Hey there,

Thanks for calling it out. We're following up to see why the beta text is still up and will get it removed ASAP. It is still calling out that the purchase had to be made during the beta, but sorry for the confusion.

However, you absolutely should have the Starry Shmeep mount unlocked. If that didn't arrive let us know.

Psychoinsanity
03-28-2017, 07:16 AM
I did the same thing and I guess there not going to give the dragon to the people who bought the pack even tho it said it came with it, sort of false advertising and very misleading, honestly you should still honor to people who bought it even tho YOU messed up how were we suppose to know?

Psychoinsanity
03-29-2017, 05:30 PM
Ok so if anyone else did this and bought the pack by mistake xbox gave me a refund for it so you might want to try that out