PDA

View Full Version : Boomeranger Boomerang Return

Exacktly
03-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Hey there!

Upon numerous tests between bosses, standard npc's, and just by myself, I've noticed that the Boomeranger's Boomerang has a terrible return rate when used in combat. I can hit an enemy dead on and have it not bounce back to me. I noticed that even If I throw it right at the floor in combat, it will still the majority of the time not return to me. It didn't seem this bad in Beta, but unless I'm missing something, this should be changed.

The Ranger depends on the CD reset of the boomerang and when it doesn't return, we become a back-end DPS that can't hold its own compared to other classes.

Thanks for the read and keep me posted on any updates!

Now3852
03-15-2017, 03:50 PM
As someone who has been maining Boomer since he came out, I find this super annoying.....
It has to do with the server latency I believe so they can't really fix it unfortunately...

Exacktly
03-15-2017, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the post showing that it's not only me. I'm sitting at like 15.5k PR and I love the class but it's making it so hard to farm and stay relevant.

ColdJay
03-15-2017, 05:10 PM
I main Boomer as well and usually face this problem only when I'm farming in a world that has a lot of other people, so I use /getworldid to keep farming in that world for as long as I can while it empties out. Catching the boomerang will be a bit more bearable once the world is almost empty. From my experience, Boomer is an amazing class to farm with. Even though there are others that are more effective, I personally don't see myself switching from him because he's been my main for so long. :D