PDA

View Full Version : Unable to collect from Marketplace

Nubasaurus
03-15-2017, 10:41 AM
Time: 3/15/2017
Context: After selling item on Market, you are unable to collect. Pop up message states "You do have enough inventory space to claim this listing". Specifcally this occurs when selling for Chaos Chest as currency.
Expected: to redeem sold items.
Observed: Sold item for Chaos chest
Repro Steps:
1. Sell item for Chaos Chest
2. Attempt to collect currency
3. Get angry for error and unable to use market slot.

ZamboniChaos
03-15-2017, 10:48 AM
Hey there! Our team is aware of this bug and is currently investigating. Thanks for the heads up!

God of Fun
03-16-2017, 10:45 PM
Same problem on my end, glad to hear you guys are aware, God's speed with your fixes, I would really like to get a Squeekers while it's in the Chaos pool, and those 30 glitched chests will go a long way towards filling another Karma bar.

Online_Hades
03-17-2017, 11:45 AM
please do! can't collect my 2 chaos chests :( (from marketplace ingame)

sterling
03-17-2017, 04:46 PM
I had this same problem. Today coincidently it was for 30 chests as well. :( hope I get to collect eventually.

Online_Hades
03-18-2017, 02:26 PM
PLEASE TROVE those uncollected chests take up all the selling space...... can't do anything :(

Drmott
03-24-2017, 02:29 PM
Yes please hurry on this i cant sell anything!!!

Ninjapenguinguy
03-25-2017, 09:37 PM
Lucky, I have 60 and it's just so frustrating. I have 18 slots but 11 are full and I can't claim

Online_Hades
03-28-2017, 09:42 AM
Hey there! Our team is aware of this bug and is currently investigating. Thanks for the heads up!

and still after all those server updates we can't collect anything!

still have this problem:

- sold an item for chaos chests in the marketplace
- press claim and i get the error/message: you do not have enough inventory space to claim this listing.

and this has been for a while please fix it?! i can't use any of those slots and so i'm missing cash(flux) every hour.

sterling
04-03-2017, 06:25 PM
I have an item still sitting sold in the marketplace for 30 chaos chests but can't claim the sale. It no longer says that thee is not enough inventory space it says we can't process your request at this time. Was this supposed to be the fix??

Online_Hades
04-04-2017, 02:02 AM

Hi there! today 4-4-2017 i got a trove update and when i want to collect my chaos chests from the marketplace it shows me another message than the normal "no space in inventory" i now get the message: "sorry, but there was an error handling your request." can you guys please let me collect my stuff?.. really appreciate the updates tho!

andry249
04-04-2017, 12:52 PM
hi, after the new patch on ps4 that is supposed to fixed the auctions listed in chaos chest can now be claimed, i get a new error when i try to claim the item. i posted an image whit the error.
https://ibb.co/dAuBwFhttps://ibb.co/dAuBwF

ZamboniChaos
04-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Hi there! today 4-4-2017 i got a trove update and when i want to collect my chaos chests from the marketplace it shows me another message than the normal "no space in inventory" i now get the message: "sorry, but there was an error handling your request." can you guys please let me collect my stuff?.. really appreciate the updates tho!

The team is working on a fix for this now, but in the meantime our CS team may be able to help you collect the items in question if you submit a support ticket! (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/signin?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.trionworlds .com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Frequests%2Fnew&locale=1)

Fasti
04-05-2017, 07:50 AM
I've merged several discussions about being unable to collect payment (specifically Chaos Chests) from the Marketplace so we can get word out to everyone in one place.

This bug was though fixed by a previous patch but because it is still happening on live servers the bug was re-opened on our side and the dev and QA teams are working to address it as quickly as possible.

Thanks!