PDA

View Full Version : Hacked Contest Leaderboards??

ArthriticNed
03-15-2017, 06:34 AM
I hope you guys have plans to fix this current situation..........

Been Far
03-16-2017, 05:31 AM
I hope you guys have plans to fix this current situation..........

Same. It's getting out of hand.

Zoltan6201
03-16-2017, 11:07 AM
Can you provide some more information? What makes you believe that it was hacked? Screenshots?

Thanks!

Acklay
03-16-2017, 12:57 PM
Its Not hacket, BUT... THIS NEED FIX ASAP! ppl spendt so much money to get where they are at, and what does trion? keep us in the dark not keeping everyone updated.... look at Mastery points just now, ppl are sitting on 370k mastery.... while the original NR 1 has 40k.... ppl abouse something with the LOOT collector

Zoltan6201
03-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Honestly, it's very intelligent of Trion to make a contest that encourages people to spend money in their cash store. It's good business sense.

It's a weekly contest. It's not a fair even playing field. So, what?

No proof of hacking. Maybe it's the Russians? Nope, that didn't happen either.

ArthriticNed
03-19-2017, 05:22 AM
Honestly, it's very intelligent of Trion to make a contest that encourages people to spend money in their cash store. It's good business sense.

It's a weekly contest. It's not a fair even playing field. So, what?

No proof of hacking. Maybe it's the Russians? Nope, that didn't happen either.

Note the ? at the end of my title, it was a question not an accusation. No need for screenshots just go look at the mastery leaderboards yourself. Also, how is it not a fair playing field? The same game/store is available to everyone.

Hanoth
03-19-2017, 05:07 PM
Ban those using the exploit as while its possible to gain a small amount of mastery from this bug by accident those gaining more than a few dozen (at the most) are knowingly exploiting a bug.
Also note that you should check item trails before banning as Im sure more than a few know its not ok and are creating alts to cheat on and then will transfer the items they win back to their main accounts.
Exploiting bugs is not ok.
Ban cheaters, every time and without exception