PDA

View Full Version : Launch Day for Consoles: No Tumbler Mount

zerochimp
03-14-2017, 08:24 AM
Logged in during the beta event timeframe and did not receive the tumbler mount. Are these going out in waves? Or was I supposed to get it automatically when the console version went from beta to live?

Here is a link to the original post that stated we would get our console respective mounts (tumbler for Xbox and nimbus for PlayStation):

http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/2017/02/28/trove-launches-on-consoles-march-14th-2017/

Zoltan6201
03-14-2017, 08:26 AM
I can answer this question.

It's right on that page: "receive the Trovian Tumbler mount once we go live!"

Two_Pinky_Ringz
03-14-2017, 08:28 AM

People have gotten the mount they were put out in waves but most likely for the people who hasn't gotten should have when the downtime is done n servers r up

zerochimp
03-14-2017, 08:28 AM

To which I respond by pointing at the title of the article: "Trove launches on consoles March 14, 2017!"

zerochimp
03-14-2017, 08:29 AM
After waiting about 20 mins or so, I was in the game. That's how I know that I don't have the mount. The waves thing was what I was figuring would happen. Thanks for the response.

Two_Pinky_Ringz
03-14-2017, 08:30 AM
To which I respond by pointing at the title of the article: "Trove launches on consoles March 14, 2017!"

It's launch day but launch hasn't happened yet cause the servers are still down

Two_Pinky_Ringz
03-14-2017, 08:32 AM
I've gotten the mount on ps4 like 2 days after the beta mounts was announced others had them before n I was a Lil mad cause I spend a lot of time n money on this n people who just started was getting them before n was jokingly mad

zerochimp
03-14-2017, 08:33 AM
It's launch day but launch hasn't happened yet cause the servers are still down

How has it not happened if I, and a lot of other people, are in the game right now? I'm genuinely curious. Not to mention their post on the main page about it launching:

http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/2017/03/14/trove-is-live-on-consoles-the-hype-is-real/

Zoltan6201
03-16-2017, 11:31 AM
People have gotten the mount they were put out in waves but most likely for the people who hasn't gotten should have when the downtime is done n servers r up

Sorry, misread original post date. I didn't think that servers were actually live when I read your post.