PDA

View Full Version : Joined Console Beta. Currently Unable to get Ruffian Tumblr.

RickyJanRoces
03-09-2017, 03:13 AM
From what I found from trove.wikia.com it says that "Xbox players can get this mount for participating in the Console Beta." I've participated in the beta, but I'm curious to whether I had to be their for the anniversary event to claim that item. I won't be able to go on trove due to console issues. Gotta wait for my next paycheck to get a new console. Probably going to get it on March 11th or 12th, 2017. Will I still be able to receive the Ruffian Tumbler?

Two_Pinky_Ringz
03-09-2017, 08:08 PM
The beta wasn't even out when pc had a anniversary And as long as u played the beta u will get the beta mount it's unlocked automatically

PixeLInfinity
03-09-2017, 11:17 PM
To recieve the Trovian Tumbler you have to have participated in the beta, which means signing in at least once before the 14th of march.
The mount will either be in your claims or will be given to you retroactively on the 14th with the launch patch

RickyJanRoces
03-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Thank you! I'll most likely be able to get my console today and check it out for myself. Your comments helped out a lot. If I still don't get it for some reason, so be it. @Two_Pinky_Ringz @PixeLinfinity