View Full Version : The Hopeshield Alliance.

03-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Howdy all trove players. Noobs and veterans alike!. I and a friend are recruiting for our club the name is the title. I ask that you speak in club chat,and help out your fellow clubmates as much as you would like to be helped. We are a starting club so the club world is small and just beginning but it will be huge with help from the more people we have. I'm the leader and my name and GT is: FoolProofMirror. Hit me up on Xbox message or in game to join. I'm a power rank or (PR) of 2430 and a knight. I can carry you through shadow tower normal and help you grind for good gear/gems. I'm patient and willing to help anyone that asks but I will NOT give you items. The only thing I give for free is knowledge in the game so don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm also not a shadow tower club. I want a club for people to grow and STAY in. You don't have to stay in just mine but I'd like you to be in mine foremost pretty much. I have aic and can party up and would love club raids so we can take entire maps and grind out items super fast and level everyone up super fast as well. Welp that's about it. Get at me on here or in game. Hope to play with you all soon. PS:There's no age limit but there is a manners and maturity limit. I have patience for noob questions but not for childishness or brashness.

03-20-2017, 02:39 PM
inv to club pls GT- Juhmima