PDA

View Full Version : Trovian Tumbler Promo?

IronFrogMan
03-05-2017, 10:07 AM
I know the post says this is supposed to come after release to those who played during beta, but I have seen several people riding around in them. Just making sure there isn't something extra we were supposed to do rather than just waiting. I don't want to miss my chance. :p

IronFrogMan
03-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Nevermind, just arrived. Seems to me that they're coming out in waves.

DeadlyPsycho
03-11-2017, 12:43 PM
I am still waiting on mine.

Mad Mattais
03-14-2017, 12:05 PM
was suppose get Trovian Tumbler mountfor login to the beta before launch once we go live! with the patch the patch has launched and have got the shmeep but still waiting for tumbler but have seen others with it would like to know if still to send some out

dagaz123
03-14-2017, 03:13 PM
I haven't received my Tumbler yet either. Are we supposed to do something special?

zerochimp
03-16-2017, 06:40 AM
was suppose get Trovian Tumbler mountfor login to the beta before launch once we go live! with the patch the patch has launched and have got the shmeep but still waiting for tumbler but have seen others with it would like to know if still to send some out

Same here! It's two days after the launch patch and still no tumbler mount. I would have, at the very least, appreciated some kind of response from anyone on the Trove dev team when I originally made my post two days ago.

Hope you get yours soon!

zerochimp
03-16-2017, 06:42 AM
I am still waiting on mine.

Did you ever get yours? It's two days after launch and I still don't have mine.

Fasti
03-16-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm checking this out. We may still need to grant a few so I'll post again once I've locked in final details.

EliSaysBaah
03-16-2017, 06:12 PM
I had this same problem... Unlink your Glyph account on the Trove website, then add it back. When you log in, if you check your claims, it'll show that you have automatically claimed it! It's under Promo in your mounts.

Cheers! ^_^