PDA

View Full Version : Mecha Draco Costume Lag?

Teaser
03-04-2017, 09:47 PM
I'm sure everyone crashes from time to time on a regular basis playing the beta; and that's normal.

Two days ago I purchased the Draco mecha costume off the market and have noticed an increase in crashes plus trouble actually logging in. My other trove playstation accounts log in just fine but the Draco one. Is the costume giving my account issues? Or what else could it be?
Trying to enter club world is also giving me this issue. Thank you for any help

Head Ninja In Charge
03-05-2017, 12:00 PM
I am experiencing very similar issues with the game ever since purchasing the mecha-dracolyte costume. Excessive game crashes, frame rate drops, sound distortion and the game will just lock at times and freeze. Forcing me to close the app a lot. This is all unfortunate since I now have a costume that I can't use and it costed me twice as much as almost any other costume. I hope this is addressed and I am surprised more people are not discussing this very obvious issue. And for the record.. Wearing the mecha-dracolyte in shadow tower has caused other players participating to crash on numerous occasions. I guess I'm hanging up the mecha suit until the game can handle its awesomeness.

Ponyboy9569
03-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Like Ninja said, seems like it is just typical server sluggishness due to such awesomeness. As i have said about other problems such as this, we can only hope these kinds of kinks are worked out, or atleast toned down by the next update.

But Trove is so beautifully put together, it is worth the wait for everything to be running smoothly. We just need patience, gotta give the Devs time to smooth everything over. | Hope this helps!

Smot_Poker_024
03-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Like Ninja said, seems like it is just typical server sluggishness due to such awesomeness. As i have said about other problems such as this, we can only hope these kinds of kinks are worked out, or atleast toned down by the next update.

But Trove is so beautifully put together, it is worth the wait for everything to be running smoothly. We just need patience, gotta give the Devs time to smooth everything over. | Hope this helps!

I'm having the same problem with my mecha-drac costume. I agree the game and the costume are great, but if you already use your money on something, you shouldn't have to wait for an unknown amount of time to use it. Since the costume is basically unusable, it should not be an option in the store.. They had said they were looking into it, which I do appreciate, just hope it's fixed soon...

Ponyboy9569
03-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Sometimes with bugs, features such as cool costumes work fine at first, but after a patch or two, things can sometimes break for various reasons. So when the mecha-drac was released for ps4, it probably was working just fine. Something in the added to the coding may have broke it after the fact, or possibly just the general growth in player count adding stress to the server made it unusable. I do not knnow for certain, like you said Devs are looking into it. But there is always an explanation as to why something is not working, and bugs such as this cannot be avoided in any game, not even Wow, and especially in the beggining. Not to mention most of these bugs wont be caught until a player stumbles into them.

foxen
03-13-2017, 07:51 AM
Having the same issue. My partner and I play on separate ps4's and ever since I bought that costume, we both were freezing every 10 min for 2 days. We couldn't figure out what was going on. As soon as I took it off, we were fine. I made a support ticket, but still no reply. It's been 3 days. 2500 credit costume and I can't even wear it..