PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with trade bots.

Madjar
03-04-2017, 11:22 AM
When you see the bots spamming the third party websites, it gets annoying pretty fast. so, here is how you can deal with them on xbox :)

Hit down on your D-pad to bring up the chat menu. then, hit X and go to recent players.
From there go to the bot's name and hit ignore, it should bring up their xbox profile, if you block them there you can't see their spam in chat anymore. hope this helps.

TheoVect
03-04-2017, 12:27 PM
When you see the bots spamming the third party websites, it gets annoying pretty fast. so, here is how you can deal with them on xbox :)

Hit down on your D-pad to bring up the chat menu. then, hit X and go to recent players.
From there go to the bot's name and hit ignore, it should bring up their xbox profile, if you block them there you can't see their spam in chat anymore. hope this helps.

Can't be a bot, in order to run a bot you'd need to crack the windows 10 kernel and run custom code on an Xbox One, which hasn't been done by anyone, and the Xbox 360 kernel never even got fully cracked, so it's in reality some dude doing it with custom text commands.

lunatik20
03-05-2017, 02:48 PM
Can't be a bot, in order to run a bot you'd need to crack the windows 10 kernel and run custom code on an Xbox One, which hasn't been done by anyone, and the Xbox 360 kernel never even got fully cracked, so it's in reality some dude doing it with custom text commands.

Its those mmotank, dare i say chinese?

Morlikster
03-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Race doesn't play a role here. These people are annoying regardless of the country of origin.

lunatik20
03-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Race doesn't play a role here. These people are annoying regardless of the country of origin.

Block chat until mastery 20 :)

NAMESxPALADIN
07-06-2018, 05:53 AM
No it's not safe and you can lose your trove account let alone the chance to have your identity stolen etc. Plus all the mmo sites are bad news and over priced as hell $50 for a no star stellar or you could grind sky Giants for 10 mins on Tues and just buy it. If you're going to spend cash on flux just buy cred pouches and sell them on the mp.

Avoids
07-13-2018, 04:23 AM
No it's not safe and you can lose your trove account let alone the chance to have your identity stolen etc. Plus all the mmo sites are bad news and over priced as hell $50 for a no star stellar or you could grind sky Giants for 10 mins on Tues and just buy it. If you're going to spend cash on flux just buy cred pouches and sell them on the mp.

What do you get from farming Sky Giants? I am still new and I am interested.

Brandon500xl
09-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Actually you can do that thing to stream your Xbox on your PC so you can play off your pc and use and emulator for the controller and use a macro to just type and spam a message

Tr1ckstr360
10-08-2018, 08:45 PM

There are indeed bots on Xbox One. I have come across a few myself personally. As far as in-game bots, this can most likely be done by streaming the Xbox game to the PC.