PDA

View Full Version : Only one who can't log in?

Lisariel
03-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Im on a PS4, in a house with two other people and one other PS4. My account is the only one that cannot connect to Trove. Its been going on since last night. It kicked me randomly which wasn't weird but then i couldnt connect to the server anymore. So after about 12 hrs i tried again, nothing. :/ my roommates and my other account have NO troubles connecting to a server, just mine. Ive tried logging out of my Playstation account, then back in, resetting the original one it kicked me from, everything. But to no avail. Its JUST me it wont let back on. No other accounts in this house, including my second account. :( please help. Please.

ZamboniChaos
03-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Hey there! Are you receiving any specific messages when you try to log in?

Teaser
03-04-2017, 09:41 PM
I just got the mecha costume for Draco and I've noticed more crashes happenings and am having a hard time logging on like you..

BeastCat16
03-05-2017, 01:26 AM
I have the problem that im stuck on the main screen and on the bottom left it says "Success, continuing login" plz help

SerperiorNik
03-05-2017, 02:05 AM
it says "Login: World Finished" and then "Failed to join session" :(

Debaser_Dan
03-05-2017, 08:19 AM
(PS4) Same thing is happening to me. Just bought the essentials pack to and it's my day off today. I want my money back : /

Sucks. I was enjoying this game.

My error messages are like:
"Failed to join session / Connection timed out."
"Failed to connect to auth server. The server may be down for maintenance"

Ive checked everywhere, and it appears that trove is not down for maintenance at this time. (Sunday, March 5, 9:23 am CST)

My connection type IS WI-FI currently, but i have had no issues in the past few days and my ps4 says the signal is strong, after I checked it just now.

Another issue of note is I had just been experiencing some weird graphical glitches when I decided to have a look at some club worlds. My Mecha-Meownt had some weird lines projecting out at odd angles. There was a personal chest in the club world that had the same weird lines going out from it. When I went back to the starting world ( its called hub world i think, the place you spawn when you start the game) my mount was no longer glitched. It appears something happened though, because I am not able to login for at least an hour and a half after this happened.

super edit: I just read about someone with that issue (the club world thing and character data becoming "bad", so the game won't log you in) fixing their problem by going to bed and trying again in the morning. i will try and leave it off... say, 6 hours and see if i can login again. I will also leave my playstation OFF. Don't know if that will make a difference anyways.

I Just started a tasty anime anyways. I'll just binge it instead of playing Trove.

Hope this helps somebody, even if it's only to know they aren't the only one experiencing this issue!

Ponyboy9569
03-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Normally what has been fixing the lock out, as we call it, is get a friend to send you an invitation to trove via PSN. or being in a party chat with someone, go to their name in the party screen and hit join session. Typically works but i cant make any promises. There are different kind of lock outs but it sounds like yours is when you crashed trying to enter a club world right? if so, try that and it should work. the /joinme <username> command may also work if you get a friend to do that for me. Hope this helps!

MrsHydrangea77
07-22-2017, 02:00 AM
My son just spent $20.00 on this game. As soon as his dragon was upgraded he was kicked out for some reason. He continues to attempt to log in to no avail. It states that he failed to connect to the server. Our whole family played TROVE and we are all currently able to login so we know it is not a connection issue. He is the only one having the issue.

We would either like a refund for the $20.00 are a solution to the login issue. I suppose we would contact the PS4 network regarding this.

Also, I did some research and found that having a friend send you an invite helps, but my son is young and we do not allow random online friends or clubs; we game together as a family but unfortunately TROVE does not allow families to play together on PS4. I attempted to send him an Invite but that didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,