PDA

View Full Version : i want a ganda

The Largest Dog
02-28-2017, 08:45 PM
i make really large art in my club. some of you may have seen my work in "TLD World".

building scaffolding to get up there and to get good looks at what im doing takes soo much time. with a ganda i could do this much easier.

i'm doing what i can to try and get one on my own, but i'd rather be making the club world, i love building it. i bought the bull dozer and it really helps speed things up on ground work. now i just need the air walk of a ganda to go even larger.

if anyone has one to give or wants to help me get one that would be amazing. my xbox live gamertag is "The Largest Dog"

Big Murk
02-28-2017, 08:58 PM
First off ganda is one of the rarest mounts in the game so getting it is near impossible if your a newer player and second off ganda doesn't work in clubs sadly only in adventure worlds

The Largest Dog
02-28-2017, 09:13 PM
aw that stinks, i hoped it was like the dozer and would be helpful, i just deal with getting up and around massive building structures the old way.

thanks for the info

Smitherloo
03-02-2017, 05:52 AM
There is a new glitch to get one for free. You have to travel through a club world and hub three times, then you have to purchase a trove of wonders. This next step is key. Hold the Xbox Home button and press up and A as fast as you can. And boom Ganda.

The Largest Dog
03-02-2017, 10:40 AM
There is a new glitch to get one for free. You have to travel through a club world and hub three times, then you have to purchase a trove of wonders. This next step is key. Hold the Xbox Home button and press up and A as fast as you can. And boom Ganda.

har har. thats how you get free xbox live