PDA

View Full Version : My message to the DEV Team. XBOX ONE

Yucfu
02-28-2017, 07:11 AM
-stability (tried playing four times this morning) all welcomed with audio grinding, frames glitches, then overall freeze. Back to the dashboard we go
-Draw distance ( bruh I can't see that dungeon that's literally going to manifest only if I get within 10feet of it.
-Studders and frame drops ( oh sure the game ran beautifully at level one soon as you hit rank 30 and there's more than two people trying to attack an enemy , let the frames drop go wild. Also the framerate is just flat-out unacceptable. For a game with such simple textures there should not be so many issues.
- content - you guys have a pretty bold claim of having a variety of dungeons I could probably count all of them on both hands. I enjoy them , just ultra repetitive.
- a better place in the hub to que for shadow tower, I would love to play shadow tower on hard and possibly attempt on ultra but not one other person is ever in shaztopia hard dungeon portals. I don't belong to a guild and I don't plan on joining one I like to play solo and I'm sure there's other people out there who would like to play The Shadow tower on hard without having to go through shaztopia.

-More content is cool but this game could run mechanically 10 times smoother than its current state if Smite I can do it at 60 frames per second Trove should be able to do it ten times over easy.

Unknown_Marksman
02-28-2017, 08:15 AM
About shadow towers:

You can join the st chat channel - /join st ,then switch your chat channel and you can ask there for invites to shadow towers or recruit members from there to your shadow tower run

Spree
02-28-2017, 12:02 PM
-More content is cool but this game could run mechanically 10 times smoother than its current state if Smite I can do it at 60 frames per second Trove should be able to do it ten times over easy.

I'm pretty sure it's optimization that's wrong with the game either that or hardware limitation on console.

Zoltan6201
03-13-2017, 09:38 AM
I'm pretty sure it's optimization that's wrong with the game either that or hardware limitation on console.

I don't believe that it's the hardware.

Don't have these problems in Neverwinter.

They must give us the option to save GUI settings that we want like being able to turn bloom, dof and ssao off. They help the frame rate and to OP's point, being able to see things right in front of us.

Commands are:

/postdof 0
/postbloom 0
/postssao 0

Strange that I have to remember these, but I have to retype them everytime I log on or crash.

Oh and the sound volumes too. I really hope they fix those!