PDA

View Full Version : Weird Tv "Stain" glitch

Brinize
02-27-2017, 12:55 AM
So I have been playing trove on Xbox for a good week now and one thing i notice is that at the top left of my screen has been "stained" by the power rank EXP/mastery bar
I have tried turning off my Xbox and that has not resolved the issue
I have tried switching channels which does work as well
I am at a loss of what to do
Just thought i would bring this to your attention if it has not been so already

Brinize
02-27-2017, 12:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWJylCzXIo

Brinize
02-27-2017, 01:02 AM
Also upon further inspection it appears that the top right area and middle right area have also been affected by the trove hud

BobBob
02-27-2017, 05:19 AM
Playing trove for shorter times, interspercing with other games/videos anything to refresh the screen more often.
Older monitors/tvs used to get this burnin effect when displaying numbers for queues / bookins at air ports etc

GM Talriel
02-27-2017, 09:55 AM
Good morning, Brinize. This sounds like an issue that you are going to have to discuss with your TV/ Monitor manufacturer. Its not really something that we can troubleshoot for you as its a TV/Monitor related issue and not game related. We apologize that there is not any troubleshooting that we are able to provide you for this issue.

See
02-27-2017, 10:12 AM
lmfao you burned the image into your TV by leaving the game up too long. this will happen even if you were to pause a image on the tv for a long period of time. u need a new tv or gonna have to live with the burned in picture haha