PDA

View Full Version : Please remove heart-a-phone from leaderboard challenges or let us ignore them

Zoltan6201
02-21-2017, 02:12 PM
I understand that some players really enjoy the heart-a-phone.

I understand that it's a way for Trion/Trove to make money.

Personally, I really find it annoying. It not only fills my chat window, but appears in red letters at the top of my screen.

Please add an option where players can choose to turn these announcements off. Sometimes it just scrolls madly along because people are spamming these items.

Thank you!

Gr1mPulse
02-21-2017, 06:08 PM
They've acknowledged this issue and explained that it will be fine once all of the duplicated ones are used up.

It is a non issue on PC and is rarely seen to the point where people enjoy seeing it pop up. Be patient and deal with the insane amount filling up your chat window to the point where you can't use it at all, lol. It'll be over soon. #deathtoheartaphoneforever =D

FilliVanilli
02-21-2017, 09:07 PM
How about they just add a line to the item tooltip to the item Dormant Pinata Dragon Egg that says "Do not buy this you can't currently hatch this on your console you're being scammed." Because that'd be great. Who cares about heart-a-phones?

Alittlespent
02-21-2017, 11:46 PM
You should have made surs you had all the materials dude, i understand your frustrated.. But come on this isnt even a related post nore the 10 other posts youve crashed with your insesett whinning. Sorry bud, but wait for update....

Smitherloo
02-22-2017, 08:54 AM
You should have made surs you had all the materials dude, i understand your frustrated.. But come on this isnt even a related post nore the 10 other posts youve crashed with your insesett whinning. Sorry bud, but wait for update....

Couldn't have stated it better haha.

In regards to the heart-a-phone, they are an annoyance, but as above, let time do its thing. The universe was chaotic at the beginning and now we are here.

Zoltan6201
02-22-2017, 11:53 AM

Oh, that's to FilliVanilli. I get it.