PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace buying bug

Kiroku36
02-21-2017, 01:42 PM
I noticed an, albeit small bug, that personally annoys me. This bug disallows me to buy Eyes of Q'bthulhu from other players. I tried restarting my game, multiple times, with no prevail. If you have a fix, please let me now so I may gain this small freedom once again.

Quropeco
02-22-2017, 09:39 PM
I bought a power signet box from it but t never have my it I'm a little mad I lost all my flux

Hesk
02-23-2017, 12:36 AM
Hello! Please describe the bug you are experiencing, so that we can investigate.

For any issues with lost or missing items, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that our Customer Service team can investigate.

decyphersmc
02-27-2017, 12:41 PM
I wasn't sure if this was tied specifically to this item in question or just a general market bug but for me.
- Search 'eye' in marketplace
- See item for sale (eg. 100 eyes for x Flux, I currently have more than x flux)
- Press X to buy, nothing happens
- Refresh search, see same item, press X to buy, nothing happens.
- See similar or other listing, press X buy without anything happening.

I was able to buy listing once or twice but it was not consistent at all.

Ponyboy9569
03-06-2017, 12:20 PM
I think the bug you may be referring to is the one where you may only buy from the first page of the Marketplace. Use the sort by unit tool to find the best deals but you may still only buy from the first page. As for a fix i have not found one myself and not heard one from anybody else so hopefully the new update will fix this issue.

I am also assuming the devs are aware of this problem since it is a common problem it seems every one shares.| Hope this helps!