PDA

View Full Version : Patron ran out how?

Sir420Yoshii
02-21-2017, 02:54 AM
I bought packs with patron in. Also bought the patron pass for 2500 rainbow credits. I bought like 4. 60-70 days later I ran out. How is this possible. I calculated buying at least 4-5 months so could focus on other needed things. Yet today ran out. I'm not the first person to have this happen. Have a friend I grind with all day long every day. He stacked up 12 patron passes and his ran out today also. Is this a bug or does patron simply not stack in this manner? Thanks for any help or advice given in advance. This is not me moaning simple asking. As I love this game and already at 775 patron points towards the final badge. I want to support this game as much as I can afford to. Keep up the amazing work. Also good work on the patch shame it led to worse bugs. But heybits beta and things are still be tweeked. :)

ZamboniChaos
02-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Hey there! I looked at your Patron history and it looks like your Patron time cycled correctly. I noticed you submitted a support ticket, so our CS team will look into this further and follow up with you as soon as they can!

Sir420Yoshii
02-23-2017, 04:03 AM
OK this is just odd to me. As I have packs that gave patron bougy patron pass 2500 credits at least 3-4 e
Times now. But oh well spent mony to get more