PDA

View Full Version : Party Animal for Dormant Pinata Dragon Egg?

FilliVanilli
02-18-2017, 05:59 PM
So I obtained a Dormant Pinata Dragon Egg today and I noticed one of the requirements to hatch it is a Party Animal. I don't see any in the marketplace or the in game store, and Winter Pinatas apparently don't count as one for hatching it so uh.. where do I find one? My Google-fu has failed to help, so has searching the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

SkyRider3217
02-18-2017, 06:40 PM
Currently for Consoles, Party animals isnt obtainable anymore due to it being removed from the store. The only way to get it is to loot the Mega Pinata from Daily Loot Chest but Consoles dont have it yet. Sorry to say but you are gonna have to sell it and save the flux for a golden egg if you want a Pinata dragon, or you can save it till the PC catch-up patch.

FilliVanilli
02-21-2017, 09:00 PM
Hi. I have been playing Trove for about a month now. I dumped every single item I owned into the marketplace to buy a Dormant Pinata Dragon Egg after seeing someone flying around on it and feeling like the Beta dragon didn't really match the Time Sage costume I purchased for my Ice Sage. After four days of troubleshooting (Google, these Forums, Trove Global Chat, a phone call, and an unanswered support ticket to Trion Worlds) I realized that I bought an egg, for 184k flux, that cannot be hatched. Trion allows an egg to drop in game that currently cannot be hatched in game because the "Party Animal" item is currently un-obtainable in Xbox One. So I got completely screwed out of all my inventory and 184,000 Flux because of this. I understand this is a beta, but why have an egg obtainable from a pinata if you cannot hatch it? A little bit of support would be nice, I'd really appreciate being able to get this dragon versus having to gamble a ridiculous amount of money on greater dragon caches to possibly obtain the golden variant of this after selling every item I have ever gotten through farming or whatever since I started playing Trove on a game obtainable in game that cannot be used because the prerequisite item for hatching it ISN'T available in-game. Honestly, I've spent about $80 on this game because I loved the direction it was taking, with the mix between dungeon-crawling and another popular voxel-based game, but I haven't touched it since I found out that I was able to buy an in-game item that doesn't work at all, and I probably won't touch it again until this situation is rectified. Yeah, I realize that there are probably people ready to tear this apart and call me a troll, or tell me I didn't read into this enough, or tell me it was my own risk for dumping money into a beta. I learned after Happy Wars that this was a possibility. I just can't believe that you could offer a dragon egg that is unhatchable and my only option is to repost it in the marketplace for the same price and then screw over another unknowing person for 184,000 flux, perpetuating the same cycle of greed and abuse.

FilliVanilli
02-21-2017, 09:17 PM
Then why the **** does Trion allow this item to drop in game if you can't hatch it?

FilliVanilli
02-21-2017, 09:17 PM
You expect me to sell it and **** over someone the way I just was to cut my losses? What the **** kind of game is this?

Gr1mPulse
02-21-2017, 11:00 PM
One word

Beta

Smitherloo
02-22-2017, 08:57 AM
One word

Beta

If you hold on to it and gather the resources, then you will have a pinata dragon on the first day of the game. Trove does not provide instant gratification. You have to grind, or purchase, to do anything awesome. The gems are a prime example of this.

slipknotika
02-23-2017, 10:57 AM
What a long post for such a small problem. I would tear you appart, but you seem to already know it's kinda your fault.

Fasti
02-23-2017, 11:03 AM
Please don't post multiple threads on the same topic. You'll find a response here (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?118145-Fasti-Dropped-all-my-money-on-an-item-your-game-has-that-doesn-t-work.&p=740044&viewfull=1#post740044).

Bonah
02-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Just saying, the egg will most likely sky rocket in price when party animal is obtainable. I'd hold onto the egg, probably be a good profit.