PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Auth Server Problem

Win4S
02-18-2017, 09:51 AM
So I work pretty much all week around having only small times to play during that same week, making the weekend my full game time, the thing is this week I've managed to log in on pretty much everyday without a problem, yesterday I logged out without problems. Today I've been waiting for the last 8h to get in the game always getting Auth connectiong problems and server saying it is on maintenence, IT IS NOT! All my friends are playing and I would love to do the same, funny this happen to me after I spent real money with the game, could I alteast get in the game to try what I've purchased!!

Please dont tell me again to reboot xbox, test connection and all the other things, because I've already did and they don't work. Its a problem on you end, could you fix this, or if it continue like this for the day and who knows how long, can I get a refund on my purchases, because honestly I prefer to spend the money on a game that I can play instead on something that doesn't let me, I love this game very much I'm just sad its almost impossible to play or do anything, every new day a new problem emerges, please help me out.

Tr1ckstr360
02-18-2017, 11:00 AM
This one is actually not Trove's fault. The latest Xbox Preview build is the culprit. Report to MS. And hopefully we will get a fix really soon!

IMPOSSABLANK
02-18-2017, 11:54 AM
Im having the same problem. I resarted my xbox multiple times, restarted my router, I even tries uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't work at all.

Win4S
02-18-2017, 12:28 PM
This one is actually not Trove's fault. The latest Xbox Preview build is the culprit. Report to MS. And hopefully we will get a fix really soon!

And its not my fault either, I want to play and I want to recieve my consecutive loggin rewards, this is a problem from Troves devs not MS, because I dind't updated any MS software and I was playing normally yesterday night.

Win4S
02-18-2017, 04:12 PM
Any fixes known for this problem?

Tr1ckstr360
02-18-2017, 06:40 PM
And its not my fault either, I want to play and I want to recieve my consecutive loggin rewards, this is a problem from Troves devs not MS, because I dind't updated any MS software and I was playing normally yesterday night.

I was playing normally too yesterday. Got a dash update last night, and cant connect today. Many people have reported the same issue after updating. So you must of updated last night, or it just happens to be a coincidence that you are getting the same error. It sucks, but there are plenty of other games to play besides this one. I'm sure they will have a fix soon.

Win4S
02-19-2017, 04:41 AM
Oh great, so I should expect to remain like this for god knows how long :( I only have the weekend to play this was really a low blow :( Guess I can't do much besides waiting, since I've already tried my account on my Xbox Friends and all worked well, so it seems its on my end. Any ideas when this will be fixed? Was just weird that I can't connected after I've purchased stuff from the store... -.-

Win4S
02-19-2017, 04:45 AM
Also I must say that the support from this game or Trion is almost 0, over 24h without a response :\ Even MS was faster to give excuses and "ways to fix it" ... gg gg

Tr1ckstr360
02-19-2017, 05:07 AM
http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?117909-Xbox-Preview-Program-not-able-to-connect-to-to-game

They did at least acknowledge the issue. No hotfix or work around yet though :/

Win4S
02-19-2017, 05:09 AM
Thanks Tr1ckstr you've been my only help, hope they get this fixed soon.

Gr1mPulse
02-19-2017, 10:22 AM
My console updated in the middle of me playing last night and I haven't been able to connect since. I'm in the same boat as the OP due to only have a couple of days off a week from a 12-18 hour per day job. These are my only days to play...

Saltiness is over 9000! Lol

OBblivion
02-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Im pretty bumbed too... I just got a 15 day patron yesterday for the dung xp and then this. There goes a day of not having it and how ever long they will be with it. :/

Fasti
02-20-2017, 10:48 AM
I've posted an update in this thread on the same topic. If you're part of the Xbox Insider program go ahead and read that update for the latest (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?117909-Xbox-Preview-Program-not-able-to-connect-to-to-game&p=739446#post739446).