PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Preview Program not able to connect to to game

renisjebus
02-18-2017, 08:36 AM
The latest preview build causes issues with connecting to Trove. The game says that is fails to connect to the auth servers. I am not able to connect to Destiny either. I have posted this to the preview program forums and reported the issue via the Xbox app as well. Putting this here too just to make sure someone sees it.

Tr1ckstr360
02-18-2017, 10:47 AM
I have the same issue as well. Reported the issue to MS. And on double chaos week to :(

ZamboniChaos
02-18-2017, 12:14 PM
Hey there! Thanks for the heads up. I've been receiving multiple reports about this and it does appear to be related to the recent update you mentioned. I'll pass along this info to the team!

Win4S
02-19-2017, 05:08 AM
Yep same issue here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?117914-Xbox-One-Auth-Server-Problem

Ty Trion.

Gr1mPulse
02-19-2017, 11:02 AM
Also have the issue now that my console updated. =(

Is it a console side bug or does anyone know? Regardless, thanks for being on the ball Trion!

Zonkblox
02-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Do you know if we get any compensation for not being on cause that's 2 days I've missed out on so far which kinda sucks.

xPG CaBROKEN
02-19-2017, 03:08 PM
Yes. It's my only day off and i was looking forward to grinding on some trove. But can't. Am I going to miss the daily rewards or will i be able to get on soon? Or will we be getting reimbursed shadow chests and cubits? Whats going on?

steveezy
02-19-2017, 06:41 PM
Do we have a time frame yet for a hotfix on this issue? Unable to play trove for the last two days and Microsoft doesn't seem to know anything about it.

renisjebus
02-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Do we have a time frame yet for a hotfix on this issue? Unable to play trove for the last two days and Microsoft doesn't seem to know anything about it.

They tweeted that they were working on a fix and it needed internal testing last night at around midnight my time. They have said nothing today though.

steveezy
02-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Awesome, thanks for the update! Which twitter account was this on, because I didn't see it on @trovegame?

I tweeted @trionhelp "xb1 preview update prevents me from log-in for the last 48 hours or so. I get "failed to connect to auth servers" Any updates?" and they replied "Unfortunately we do not support preview updates. Please revert back to the last official update to connect again." ... Unfortunately, even if you un-enroll from the preview program, it does not revert to the old update. I'm not sure that you can revert without fully factory resetting your console. Any ideas? Or are we just locked out of Trove indefinitely?

IMPOSSABLANK
02-20-2017, 02:17 AM
I think we're just stuck until either Trion does something about it or Microsoft does something about...
both solutions are unlikely so lets get our patient panties on and hope they fix it before our bodies decay.

steveezy
02-20-2017, 09:36 AM
I think we're just stuck until either Trion does something about it or Microsoft does something about...
both solutions are unlikely so lets get our patient panties on and hope they fix it before our bodies decay.

I agree. It looks as though Microsoft is working on something from their end. @WorkWombatman has been tweeting updates and said, "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha users - we have a fix for the MP issues. Fighting internally to verify, fix incoming this week ASAP." On the 20th at about 11 Eastern.

So hopefully by the weekend. :p

Fasti
02-20-2017, 10:46 AM
The update to the Xbox Insider Hub is blocking access to other games as well. We've been in communication with Microsoft on this and they are working on the fix now. We're hoping it'll be available early this week, but can't take any steps on our side to resolve the underlying issue.

Once we're told the fix is ready we'll let everyone know.

Thanks for your patience!

renisjebus
02-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Here is the latest from MS on the issue:
https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman/status/833704673995476992

This is the guy to follow for updates.

IMPOSSABLANK
02-20-2017, 02:35 PM
It sure would be nice if I could just leave the preview program...

DangeR x8
02-20-2017, 04:03 PM
It sure would be nice if I could just leave the preview program...

You can opt out of the updates on the insider hub

IMPOSSABLANK
02-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Opting out factory resets your console, I know this because I did it about a year ago and I had to redownload everything ;-;

IMPOSSABLANK
02-21-2017, 10:12 AM
Factory resetting doesnt fix it, just tried.

renisjebus
02-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Factory resetting doesnt fix it, just tried.
I believe you will also need to opt out via the Xbox app - this can take up to 72 hours to go through though. After your machine has been removed from the program it should roll back the updates.

thewatchful728
03-31-2017, 03:54 AM
trove devs please help me i wish you reply to me today.yesterday when the patch finished there was an xbox update too before the patch i was able to login on my account i have recently paid 55 dollars to get stuff and 15 days of patron.after the patch hit i wasn't able to login on my main account which has my patron.but i can login on my other accounts.when i try logging on my main account it says connection timed out i really wish you could help me because i don't want to lose my patron.thank you for reading.my xbox one account is:thewatchful728

ZamboniChaos
03-31-2017, 09:59 AM
trove devs please help me i wish you reply to me today.yesterday when the patch finished there was an xbox update too before the patch i was able to login on my account i have recently paid 55 dollars to get stuff and 15 days of patron.after the patch hit i wasn't able to login on my main account which has my patron.but i can login on my other accounts.when i try logging on my main account it says connection timed out i really wish you could help me because i don't want to lose my patron.thank you for reading.my xbox one account is:thewatchful728

Hey there! I noticed you already submitted a support ticket, so our CS team will reply as soon as they can.