PDA

View Full Version : Scythe Plays wants the ability to turn off SSAO. Can we get an audio settings save?

Zoltan6201
02-17-2017, 01:03 PM
Seriously. Props to Scythe Plays for his Trove videos on youtube.com. Here's the video where he talked about the ability to turn off SSAO. Shadow effects etc. I would really like to see that too.

He also mentioned that we cannot turn off depth of field effect. That distance blur effect which makes it really hard to see in the distance. It's like having a vision impediment. Apparently they can turn off in the PC version. Wow! Please give us that option!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4U0k1WKe4&feature=youtu.be

Trove really lacks customization for the Xbox One. I have never seem such limited customization.

Can we get a feature so we can save our audio settings? Seriously.

slipknotika
02-17-2017, 04:58 PM
Why do people forget that this game is in Beta? Bugs are not worked out yet. And I'm not even sure if the Xbox could handle much more depth of field. I do agree with being able to save customizations, but I don't believe complaining is the best way to relay information. Just put a simple statement/suggestion in. But yeah...beta.

lunatik20
02-18-2017, 07:57 PM
Seriously. Props to Scythe Plays for his Trove videos on youtube.com. Here's the video where he talked about the ability to turn off SSAO. Shadow effects etc. I would really like to see that too.

He also mentioned that we cannot turn off depth of field effect. That distance blur effect which makes it really hard to see in the distance. It's like having a vision impediment. Apparently they can turn off in the PC version. Wow! Please give us that option!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M4U0k1WKe4&feature=youtu.be

Trove really lacks customization for the Xbox One. I have never seem such limited customization.

Can we get a feature so we can save our audio settings? Seriously.

Honestly you should be happy we even have access to any commands at all. Usually consoles get screwed.

Spree
02-19-2017, 01:36 AM
Honestly you should be happy we even have access to any commands at all. Usually consoles get screwed.

Yup, most games on consoles are pretty limited with commands, fov,and etc it's good that the trove dev team allow commands on consoles.

Alittlespent
02-19-2017, 10:56 AM
/postssao false
/postdof false
/postbloom false
Ect... Look up the wiki trove commands...

We have console commands.....

Zoltan6201
02-28-2017, 09:28 AM
That is helpful. I was unaware of those command line options.

Hopefully they add those options into a GUI and allow the settings to be saved.

That will be really great!

Zoltan6201
03-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Honestly, typing in those commands every time I log in to Trove is a pita.

It's worse when the game crashes. I know they're fixing that.

I really hope they add those options to GUI controls and allow them to be saved along with sound options.

Thank you!