PDA

View Full Version : Shadow hunter trap bug, or Enemy ui bug?

Mills
02-17-2017, 10:04 AM
Whenever shadow hunter uses a trap, there is a great chance that the enemy moves instantly to your location when the stun wears off. It's like the enemy is ui is still determining where it should be even though it is stunnedLag and latency isn't the issue, so it's not on my side. This happens in any biome at any time.

ZamboniChaos
02-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Hey there! I logged a bug report for this issue so the team will take a look as soon as they can. Thanks for the heads up!

Mills
02-26-2017, 09:13 AM
I've got an update on this bug. I died while enemies were stunned and instantly revived.
The boss and several of its minions came WITH ME. I spawned at the world spawn with the same boss at the same amount of health it was at before I died. Some serious issues with SH right now

Ponyboy9569
03-08-2017, 03:37 AM
I could be mistaken, but i think i have seen the same thing as mentioned in the original post, in other stuns. i think possibly the boomerranger. I normally only play candy Barb but i do not think he has a stun gum drop. however I am sure i have seen that same kind of thing before and i have never played a Shadow Hunter, not even trial. Possibly not a bug in Shadow Hunters, but stuns in general? just a thought.