PDA

View Full Version : "Failed to join session" error

Elastic
02-13-2017, 07:24 AM
I tried going to the club world and disconnected, and I get that message trying to log on.

I have already tried re-booting the application, restarting my PS4, unplugging my router, and even the magical "join friends session", and nothing seems to work.

Haven't been able to log in for hours now. Can I get some help please?

Hayley
02-13-2017, 12:13 PM
Dude, me too. I have tried everything. My bf can long on on his acct. But mine keeps saying failed to join. I just want to play. I have tried troubleshooting everything. Even uninstalled the game and reinstalled

Eidun
02-13-2017, 05:40 PM
I get the same thing, been going on for about 6 hours now...
Get to "World: Logging Finished" then Unable to join session or the connection times out...
I've tried many things but as you can tell, have come up empty handed... :/

Essentially annoying how I've just recently payed for Patron and now can't log in for my daily rewards

Efealius
02-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Dude I literally just played for Patron too and I'm having these same issues. Im getting very irritated.

SwagasaurusRx
02-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Same Issue here, went into a portal from the hub to Trove Empire or something. Instant crashed and now cant get on. Cant figure it out.

SwagasaurusRx
02-14-2017, 12:31 PM
Im back in now. I kept hitting join session on different friends until it let me in. Its good now Gl to you guys though

ikiloko
02-15-2017, 12:08 AM
im having this isue too for i think one or two hoursand nothing work

ZamboniChaos
02-15-2017, 11:24 AM
Hey there, sorry for the trouble! This is actually a known issue our team is currently working on. You can find more info in this thread (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113550-PS4-Open-Beta-Known-Issues).

Sain
02-15-2017, 04:41 PM
I have the same issue but currently dont have any friends that play trove so if someone coukd add me and invite me itd be greatly appreciated thanks :) Psn : HighBeyondBelief

tastypocki
02-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Tried to join Trove Empire club world, but got stuck on the loading screen with "failed to join session" error. Psn: tastypocki

Nightmayre
02-19-2017, 10:51 AM
Same issue tried to enter a club world from another club world and got this issue. PSN: Bevont

DayChap
02-21-2017, 11:50 PM
Having the same issue, anyone want an add so I can join your game while your in the hub world?

Solved it by begging people to add me into their hub worlds. I'm going to avoid Club worlds until this is fixed.

Ponyboy9569
03-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Normally what has been fixing the lock out, as we call it, is get a friend to send you an invitation to trove via PSN. or being in a party chat with someone, go to their name in the party screen and hit join session. Typically works but i cant make any promises. There are different kind of lock outs but it sounds like yours is when you crashed trying to enter a club world right? if so, try that and it should work. the /joinme <username> command may also work if you get a friend to do that for me. Hope this helps!

MyGameCrashedAgain
06-18-2017, 10:23 AM
Hey there, sorry for the trouble! This is actually a known issue our team is currently working on. You can find more info in this thread (http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?113550-PS4-Open-Beta-Known-Issues).
Hi! I would like to let you know that the thread did not give any information to help fix the "unable to join session" bug other than letting us report it. Perhaps you could add the information to the thread?

haydenrenfroe
06-20-2017, 06:09 PM
I've been having the same issues I try emptying my inventory so I can go get stuff and sell it but when I tried to go back to the hub my game crashed and I've been trying for a long time and it says login finished and it does nothing after that.

Der_Heki
06-21-2017, 02:07 AM
im having this isue too for i think one or two hoursand nothing work

A friend of my has the same issue since the last patch came out. Him cyaaaan log into the game since. Any workarounds of any tips how do get in the game ... Hope the gonna fix it fast :)

Securain
06-29-2017, 07:58 PM
Same problem here. I am able to join through a friend but if I try to get into one of my club worlds I get locked out. I am a membe of 2 clubs but it only locks me out when I try to get into Scorpions club. Works fine for other club. Biggest issue now is I only have 1 PS4 friend who plays Trove and he isn't on much. How are we looking for a solution? Thanks

Securain
07-01-2017, 09:48 AM
I found a solution!

Once locked out I would have to find a friend who was playing and "join their session". This got me back into the game and able to play. I played around with different settings and such but no matter what I did I would get locked out if I tried to port into the Scorpions club world.

The fix - I waited until someone was online who could invite people into the club. I then told them I was leaving and why. I left the club then completely shut down the game. I then logged back in regularly and they invited me back in. I was then able to port into the club with no challenges and haven't had any challenges of this kind since.

Securain
07-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Looks like I jumped the gun. Less than 24 hours later and the problem came back. There are a few other members of the club with the same problem too. Very odd