PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Outlaws

Fariko Steezy
02-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Legendary Outlaws is looking for active players who want/need a club to join. All levels/power ranks are welcome to join. We do normal and hard shadow tower every week and eventually we'll be able to do ultra. The officers and I like to help out other members as much as we can by answering any questions you may have and sometimes gearing you up with extra shadow gear we may have. All ages are welcome to join although I personaly prefer 18+.

I only have a few rules after joining the club which should automatically be known and are pretty straight forward.

Rules:
1. Dont troll, I don't take too kindly to trolls and most people don't. Trolls get kicked without much thought to it.
2. Dont grief any worlds/clubs that you may get architect permissions on. Griefers will be kicked instantly.
3. Dont ask to be a architect or officer. I own two other clubs where you could have architect rights and would keep those rights as long as you don't break rule #2. The main club will be worked on just by the officers and I.
4. Dont start drama with anyone in the club chat. I'd like it to be a drama free club. If you have beef with someone in the club then keep it to yourselves and try to settle it. Because lets be honest, we all just want to have a good time on the game, stress free.

If you would like an invite to the club message me on Xbox live, Fariko Steezy or comment below your Xbox gamertag.

Smitherloo
02-13-2017, 04:59 AM
I am willing to trade club portals to help with promotion of your club. PM at Smitherloo on XBL to setup the exchange.

TheOmniverse
02-15-2017, 10:09 AM
I would like to join your club. I am a new player but active daily.

Faminator
02-16-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm looking for a club that can do hard st with. I don't play everyday but I'm am on for a good bit on Monday thru Wednesday. What time do guys normally play...current have a boomerang with 4800pr

Fariko Steezy
02-16-2017, 01:37 PM
I would like to join your club. I am a new player but active daily.

Whats your Xbox gamertag?

Fariko Steezy
02-16-2017, 01:44 PM
I'm looking for a club that can do hard st with. I don't play everyday but I'm am on for a good bit on Monday thru Wednesday. What time do guys normally play...current have a boomerang with 4800pr

I'm usually on around 4pm central time until 2 am. Whats your Xbox gamertag?

Backuporb8
03-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Hi my name is seige Thomas and I recently and was wondering if I could join your clan cause just like you I don't like being in a bunch of drama especially girl drama and I also hate griefing and trolls cause I would really angry if somebody did it back to me ohhh and my gamertag is backuporb8

Backuporb8
03-01-2017, 07:27 AM
Also I'm not online from 6:00am to 2:40pm cause of school and everything

serano44
01-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Also I'm not online from 6:00am to 2:40pm cause of school and everything I would like to join your club. I am a new player but active daily. CCleaner (https://downloader.vip/ccleaner/) Happy Wheels (https://www.happywheels.vip/) VLC (https://vlc.onl/)