PDA

View Full Version : When are we getting the update?

Acklay
02-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Alot of us now wonder how long it gonna take ya to update us with pc, i mean where is our stability patch? should been here allready... cant be that hard, or are you just using the time to leach most as posible cash? so you can get more when the fully updated version is out?

AshBringer
02-12-2017, 01:06 PM
I believe in the last livestream, they announced that they would release the stability patch along with the update bringing consoles in sync with the PC. I think it's safe to assume the update will come in the next 2-3 months. While trove is free to play, you have to remember that people make a living off the money people spend on packs, patron, and credits, but I don't think they're trying to get more money out of people. Personally, I bought the essentials pack and am waiting for the update to spend anymore money whatsoever, because the packs I'm interested in are only on PC at the moment. There's also lot of content they have to port over, and Trion isn't really a large company, so updates sometimes take longer than expected.

Hanoth
02-12-2017, 07:48 PM
You "dont think its that hard" for the Devs to create a stability update? I'd like to point out that the reason for the stability issue's is due to the xbox's limited hardware and the resource requirement of running Trove...
When Neverwinter came out that was filled with many of the same stability bugs and while MMO's seem to have the hardest time porting from PC to the X1 many other new titles have under performed here too.

Anyway if your still convinced you could do better then why not prove it? With your godlike intellect it shouldnt be hard for you to work out the specific causes of all their issue's. Hell you can even post the solution here!